Unconditionally

ALLLSSSSOO:- WOULD YOU GUYS LIKE TO HAVE A SNAPCHAT STORY  TOGETHER? Like our viewers will be international and we could post anything, well clean things, comment if you would like to as well as your snapchat

ALLLSSSSOO:- WOULD YOU GUYS LIKE TO HAVE A SNAPCHAT STORY TOGETHER? Like our viewers will be international and we could post anything, well clean things, comment if you would like to as well as your snapchat. 

Ethan Imagine

;)

He fumbled with his blue and white QB jacket as he sat at his desk quietly with only a book and a few pens on that desk. The room was scarcely packed as the bell would ring in fifteen minutes. First days of school are always the hardest, rushes for seats in all of your classes are continuous and constant and if you don't get your preferred seat, you are most likely sitting in the back or next to someone you don't like. 

The seats behind, front and to the sides of him were free as all the other students were in another vicinity, not far but close to him. More students began to pile in the class as there was one minute left until the bell rang. Ethan, aside from the rushing students, still had a perfect view of the junior hallway, perfect enough to see a girl wandering, it was as though she didn't know where to go. 

He looked to the left of him where his brother sat and nodded towards him to keep his seat as he exited the classroom and approached the girl. Upon a closer glance, he recognized that she wasn't wandering the halls but rather looking for something or someone. Her hands reached out in front of her as she felt the walls of the school and then the water fountain. Her legs tripped over one another as she passed thee water fountain, however, her body never collided with the floor for Ethan was sharp with his movements. 

Ethan breathed a sigh of relief when he realized he had saved her. The girl was rather stunned but her eyes kept wandering, it was as though she didn't know where to look. That's when it hit Ethan, she was blind. He brought her to her feet once more as he placed a gentle hand on her to keep her balance. 

"What are you looking for?" He asked curiously. 

"My walking stick, I put it down near the fountain to drink water and some kicked it and walked away, I haven't found it since and I need to get to class."

"Ok you stay right here, I will look for it." He sat her down on some seats near the staircase opposite the fountain. Ethan walked towards the fountain and triangulated the possible destination of the walking stick from what the girl had described. Upon further investigation, he discovered it near some lockers, far away from the fountain, a place where she would never find it. 

He walked back to her and smiled, she must have sensed him coming because she smiled as well. 

"Here you go uhh-" 

"Y/n. Y/n Y/l/n. Pleasure to meet you." She took out her hand. 

"Ethan. Ethan Dolan, it's a pleasure to meet you too. Do you need help getting to class?"

"Oh yes please thank you." 

"What class do you have first?" 

"Mr. Allen's classroom, I think it's homeroom?" 

"Hey I'm in that class, let me show you."

She started to tap her stick around but he grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers, showing her that there was no need for the stick for she was with Ethan Dolan. Stepping into the classroom, all eyes were on the two of them and their interlocked hands. 

"Mr. Dolan, you're late." Mr. Allen crossed his arms waiting for his reply despite the unnoticed girl behind him. 

"I was helping Y/n find her walking stick, someone kicked it out of her reach and she was struggling to find it. Also she needed help to get to this class so I grabbed her hand and lead her here." He said as he tightened the grip on her hands making her smile slightly. 

"Oh okay, go take your seats so we can begin class." He sat at his desks as he waved them off. 

Ethan lead her to the only desk left, he pulled out her seat which earned a few awe's from the few girls around and took a seat beside her. The whole homeroom session was drowned out by Ethan as he kept staring at her and observed all of her features properly, indeed Y/n was gorgeous and he made a bet to himself that her personality was even better and he was right. That personality was the one he fell in love with months after meeting her and getting to know the real Y/n deeply. 

It didn't matter if she was blind or had all of her senses, what mattered most was their love for each other, she loved him and he loved her. There was no doubt in his mind that he loved her for he loved her unconditionally. 

;)

Oh yeah. 

ALLLSSSSOO:- WOULD YOU GUYS LIKE TO HAVE A SNAPCHAT STORY TOGETHER? Like our viewers will be international and we could post anything, well clean things, comment if you would like to as well as your snapchat.