To The Core

Ethan Imagine 

Ethan Imagine 

;)

"Oh darling look how beautiful you look, that red gown suits you. It shows off your curvaceous body, Mr. Ethan won't be able to take his eyes off of you." 

"Oh Martha how many times do I have to tell you to call me Ethan? She's right you know Y/n, I could barely take my eyes off of you now." He hugged her from behind, her blushing facial features hidden in his chest as he cooed at her inevitable cuteness. 

"Is everything set up for the dinner M-, I mean Ethan?"

"In the process Martha, it's a good bit of people they are inviting, their business members, their families, our families, it's just too hectic, I don't know what we would do if you guys won't here to help us, I don't know what I would do if you wasn't here to keep me sane." He nudged his nose at Y/n, soon making them rest their foreheads on top one another. 

"Oh my God Y/n! Red definitely suits you." Y/n's best friend appeared as she propped herself against the door frame. 

"Hi Belle." Y/n smiled at her even though she was making her nervous under her gaze. 

"I would like to speak to her E and Martha, can I?" 

"I can't see why not? Come on Martha let's go down before they get frantic about where I've been." 

"You ready for the dinner?" Belle closed the door and slowly approached her frustrated sighing state. 

"I don't know? There is a bunch of things to do and names to remember, h#ll, I don't even know what fork to eat the dessert with. I really don't want to embarrass myself out there, I don't want to embarrass him. What shall I do? Ugh!" She screamed and laid back awaiting an answer from Belle. 

"Well, he won't expect you to be the most proper but at least knowing the etiquette would suffice. He knows where you come from, that you haven't grown up this way with years and years of practice and training. Don't worry, he will understand and I'm sure he will help you whenever you struggle, just don't leave his side or if you do come with me, I will try to give you a crash course." 

"Thank you so much Belle! You have no idea how much tha-" A ding sounded, a caller, her mom. 

"It's my mother, coul-" 

"No need, I will be back and don't stress." She announced before she exited the room and Y/n held the phone close to her ear to listen to her mother's pained voice. 

"Hey mom, how are you feeling? I'm sorry that I haven't called it's really frustr-" 

"Hun, I know it's frustra- *cough* ting but that's your life right now, he is there and you love him, it's undeniable."