I Love You Too

Request for kimmyart

I hope you like it. 

Ethan Imagine

;)

The sun dawned, colours of orange, yellow and red appeared that changed with time cooler colours. Such a picturesque sight she thought as she sat down at the sandy shoreline. Her eyes flickered from the scenery to her body, a disgusting sight she thought, quite degrading from what she was just looking at. Her eyes gazed over her stretch marks with rheumy eyes thinking about how they wouldn't be here if she wasn't so chubby. 

Her hands crept over her stomach as her fingertips grabbed chunks of fat making those tears escape past her eyelids. It was a wrong choice to wear a bikini today  was all was thinking, all she wanted to do was to impress her boyfriend, to show him that she could compare to the thousands and more girls that he met everyday with their perfect bodies and gorgeous faces. She just couldn't see herself as beautiful as Ethan met with a few fans not so far from her. 

She witnessed their perfect bikini bodies as they crowded around him to get their attention. She picked at her gruesome thoughts, they're trying to steal him away from you, can't you see how stunning they are, look at where his eyes are, they aren't on you are they? They are too concerned with the enticing girls in front of him, too busy to worry about your fat self, you should just walk away, you're taking away from the scenery of this beautiful beach after all, he doesn't need you in his life, WALK AWAY!

Quietly with a few sobs, she rose from the sand and dusted her bum and sullenly walked away from them as she wiped a few tears. Ethan noticed something glistening in her eyes, he knew what they were; sadness. He bid his goodbyes to his adoring fans as he ran up to his girlfriend, determined to know what made her feel that emotion. 

Her hands wrapped around her stomach as she heard movement behind her; Ethan. He called out her name, however, she constantly ignored him until he grabbed her shoulder gently and turned around. The anger in his eyes from her ignorance faded as he saw her hurt expression, " Kimberly? What's wrong baby?" 

"What isn't wrong Ethan?" 

"What do you mean?"

"You wouldn't understand." She began to walk away until he grabbed her elbow and pulled her to his chest with a small thud.

"Then make me understand."

"You don't know what it's like wishing to be someone else because you hate the person you currently are right now, I hate everything about myself, it's the thing I hate the most. My scars, my voice, my face, my body, everything, I'm hideous, I don't even deserve to be with you." 

"What makes you think I don't know?" 

"Because you are perfect Ethan, millions of girls and boys fall for you everyday, just gawking at pictures of you and let's not forget that they are so much better looking than me, I mean look at me, I'm disgusting and those girls you were with earlier were gorgeous, you could have anyone of them if you just asked them out, I couldn't complain nor compare anyways." 

"I am not perfect Kimberly, I have flaws, I hate my smile but the person that loves it is you, you make this smile appear on my face more than once everyday, it's because I love you. Those millions of girls and boys out there are not you, they don't have what you have, they don't have your personality, the eyes nor the voice that I love to hear. I love you Kimberly."

"That's the first time you ever said those three words to me."

"I know, I should have said them to you whilst you were conscious, I was too scared so every night I would whisper that I love you and kiss you on the forehead before I got to sleep."

"I don't know what to say." 

"Don't say anything, just listen. I need you in my life like limelight, wherever I go I'm taking you. Whenever I call you're my lifeline, I'm not joking I would never hang up I depend on you. You fly with me so I call you red eye,  the sky's so clear when you're the view. When I say I love you, I only say it 'cause I really mean it, I ain't afraid of how you got me feeling. Anywhere I go I'm taking you, I need to take you."

He engulfed you in his arms as she began to cry happy tears, he kissed her on her head as he continued, 

"I love you so much Kimberly, you don't need to say it now, it doesn't matter, I just needed to tell you that, you are what matters to me the most, you are my first priority, forever and always, I will always be with you throughout all the good and the bad times, I love you." 

"I love you too."

;)

This is really cute and guess the song for a request. For all of you that think like this, just remember you are over-exaggerating, you are not like this, you were created in your own image and likeness by God, the one that will always love you. I've come to know that over the course of writing these stories and I think you should too. I love you.