Chapter 2

The rest of the day went okay for Tyler, he kept his head down not making eye contact with anyone. That is until lunch, as soon as he walked into the lunchroom Josh caught his eyes or shall it be Tyler caught his. "Tyler! Come sit with us." Josh gestured to a small group of people and Tyler shuffled his feat over towards the group and sat down next to Josh. "Guys this is Tyler he's new. Tyler this is Halsey." He said gesturing to a girl with blue hair that was very short and both sides of her head was shaved, she also had a nose ring and black hoop earrings, she was wearing a black shirt with slits in the sleeves and a black choker that had a pentagram charm.
"Hey." Halsey said giving Tyler a welcoming smile.
"H-hi." He said stumbling over his words.
"And this is Brendon." He said pointing to the boy siting next a girl with bright orange hair. Brendon had brown hair that covers most of his forehead and brown eyes a long with a small line of eyeliner. He had on a all time low shirt and a black vest over it.
"And this is Haley." Hayley had bright orange hair and lots of freckles and hazel eyes. She had a skull shirt halfway covered by a leather jacket.
Tyler smiled a little still to awkward to fully have a good time.

Josh didn't talk much to the others he just smiled and listened to them talk. Brendon's eyes kept drifting off to another boy that Tyler had saw a couple times is his classes. Hayley and Halsey kept cracking jokes and laughing and Tyler had his gazed fixed at the beautiful amazing...table. Sure these people were super nice but he just felt so out of place. "So Tyler, how do you like it here so far?" Josh asked snapping Tyler's gaze off of the table and to Josh.
"U-uh I like it." He wasn't lying but he also wasn't telling the truth. Tyler was okay with this place but he also didn't like being around people but for some reason it felt different around Josh.

The bell shortly rang and everyone began to leave. "See you later." Josh said walking away with a sweet smile on his face.
"See ya....." Tyler said and before he knew it the lunch room was empty.

The school day ended quicker then he expected, he existed the building and went on the bus and took a seat in he back. He put his his legs up on the seat and rests his head on the window closing his eyes and drowning out any other sounds until he felt the bus stop. Jerking up from his spot he saw that he was his stop. Grabbing his bag he walked off as the bus driver gave him a small smile before diving off to the next stop. He walked to the gas station since his parents weren't going to be home for a long while. He didn't have any money either so his plan was to just sit on the curb and write.

As soon as he got to his destination he sat down at the curb and did exactly that, he got out his small black notebook and started to write away. His thoughts pored against the paper until his mind was abruptly interrupted. "Hey Tyler!" He turned his attention towards the noise.
"Hey Josh." He said closing his notebook.
"Why are you sitting here by yourself?" Josh asked.
"No reason just felt like it." He gave a simply answer back. "What brings you to the one and only amazing gas station?"
"Just picking up some snakes for a sad lonely person like me." Josh said.
"You have friends though." Tyler said.
"Yeah I do but there poplarish unlike me so they always have stuff going on unlike me, I usually go home and let my fifteen year old sister complain about my eight year old sister sticking gum under her bed." Josh stated.
"Oh, well that's lovely."
"Yup. You mind if I sit next to you?"
He shook his head and Josh took a seat.