Chapter 8.

What was Tyler to do? He paced around his lightly lit room, trying to come up with a somewhat decent plane that wasn't going to well for him. Was he to tell Josh about him finding out about what Debbie was really planing? He sighed, all this thinking was making him stressed.

    Grabbing his phone he decided to text someone he met at school, he was just as socially awkward as he was.

Hey Ryan you mind going on a walk I need some advise

Hey Ty and sure

    Tyler set his phone in his hoodie pocket feeling a little a frustrated with himself. This was suppose to be an easy disistion, right? Wrong.  Walking downstairs, he noticed that his house was once again empty, not that it was ever full anyways. Walking to the park were him and Ryan were going to meet up he sat on one of the swings with his head slightly at the ground. After a while he heard the sound of rustling chains, turning his head to notice Ryan on one of the swings. "You okay?" He asked.
"I'm not sure, I...I really don't know." Tyler replyed sounding upset.
"Whats wrong?"
"Okay well...I was walking home yesterday and earlier Debbie had called Josh saying she was beat up by a girl she thought was her freind, well I saw Debbie paying a girl for beating her up...and now I don't know what to tell Josh."
"Tell him the truth..I know it doesn't seem like the right thing but it is."
"Alright. I guess your right."
"You like him don't you."
"Wh-what?"
"Thought so."
Tyler covers his face with his hands not sure how to respond to that.
Ryan let out a small short laugh. "Your to funny." Ryan said smiling  a bit.
"Well I should probably go figure out this whole mess," Tyler says before getting up. "But thanks for talking to me." With that Tyler and Ryan exchanged goodbyes and Tyler set for Josh's house playing what he would say once he got there over and over again.

  Knocking on the door, Tyler took a deep breath, running threw everything he was going to say one more time. The door opened slightly and what he thought was going to be Josh, ended up being the ridiculous redhead that he came to complain about in the first place. Why God why?
Tyler question mentally. "What do you want?" Debbie sneered.
"U-uh..."
"That's what I thought." She tried slamming the door, Tyler, how vet had different plans.
"I-i know about evreything..the fake plans...the payment."
Debbie stepped out, "Liston here, you say one word to Josh and I will stomp you out like a bug."
"Look I tried being nice, but obviously all of that bleach in your hair seeped through you brain. I hate to tell you this but just because you faked a beating doesn't mean shit. It means your fake and don't have any respect for him to talk to him like a real human being.
Debbie stared at him meaninglessly, for once she couldn't open her big mouth.  There was nothing she could deny..it was all true. Once again the door opened  but this time it was Josh, the person Tyler had came for in the first place, not this off brand barbie. "I-is that true?" He looks at Debbie, not wanting to believe all of this he was hearing.
"You dint know half of the story babe..I was laying her to stay away from-
"Save it, Josh I'm really sorry I had to tell you like this but when she got "beat up" She just paid a girl to do beucase she knew you were going to break up with her, so you being the nice person you are, you  wouldn't just leave her when she was upset and hurt." Tyler stared down not wanting to look at the poor boys reaction.
"I-i don't want to act so hurt becuase Tyer is right...I did want to break up with you but I just didn't see us working...your a really nice person and all but I just don't think we are made for eachother. At the same time...I just wish you wouldn't have paid for someone to beat you up, I really didn't want you to go threw physical pain becuase I wanted to  end it...but I don't think we're going to work out I'm sorry Debbie...it's over."
Debbie stared at him. "So your going to break up with me beucase you want to be a little fag and get with a guy? Don't think I don't know about you and Tyler afair...I thought you loved me." Debbie tried so hard to muster out tears that just weren't there.
"Debbie, Tyler is my freind, I was never dishonest with you when we were in a relationship, I never went behind your back and saw other people i just don't think we were ment for eachother."
Not knowing how else she could take it she slapped, the sound that echoed threw the whole town. Her crying ad stoking away took a tole on the scene, leaving Josh holding Tyler back from killing this girl.

"Once again I'm really sorry." Tyler said, sitting in Josh's living room.
"Don't be..if anything you sorta made things easier on me."
"Really?"
"Yeah...I don't think I would have been able t do that with a little bit of leverage." He smiled at Tyler and pulled him into a small quick hug.

The night was finsihed with eating random junk food, and watching rated b horor movies on Netflix.