Chapter 11

Feelings, feelings that someone like Josh was aching to feel, heart strings being pulled and plucked. The rush of panic crawling up his lungs, in long bitter strands of air that was quickly being pushed away.
He didn't even remember putting his shoes on and running with short sobs, he didn't remember knocking on Tyler door screaming his name in an agonizing heart beat, he didn't remember barging in the door and finding Tyler passed out on the ground, and he didn't remember the blood pricing sound of an ambulance coming to take him away. He didn't want to remember so he tried his best to forget, but everytime his eyes would dare to shut, he could see Tyler's text. It replayed over and over on a never ending loop. He could hear Tyler's laugh in the back of his mind, see his smile, feel his warmth and him being him. It only made him cry more; the he Josh thought was Tyler wasn't...Tyer. He never saw the sad boy who cried every night before he went to sleep, he didn't see the lonely boy who thought he was nothing.

"Kelly Joseph, your welcome to see your son, he's stable phisicly but mentally ripped away he maybe out of it but give him time."
The blond haired lady stood up, wiping her red puffy eyes and walking to the room That was givin out to her.
She sat down on a chair, the brown haired boy not noticing her right away. His eyes half open, half shut and his cheeks red and tear stained.
"Tyler...."
No response.
"Tyler I'm really glad your okay, and I am so sorry for all of this, I'm so sorry this happened again...I really thought everything would finally be okay...I was stupid to belive that one move would fix all of that."
After no more responses Kelly got up and left to tend to her other three kids.

Josh walked in, still crying not even wanting to contain how sad he was. Tyler couldn't look at him, how could he look at him. Josh, unlike his mother didn't say anything. He just went over to his bed and hugged him, still crying and still heartbroken. "J-josh?"
Tyler started to cry, out of all people in the world Josh was the one that made him a little happy, he was the one reason he would have stayed. Cliche sounding yes ,but true none the less.
"I-im sorry...I-im really really sorry I just...I don't know why I'm here or why i matter to people I'm useless."
"Tyler, I know no matter what I say is going to change your mind on now you veiw yourself but I want you to know that to me, you mean everything, I've only known you for a couple of months but I truly belive you are one of the most amazing people I have ever met. So please promise me something Tyler, please live, don't live for anyone but yourself becuase your worth it you truly are and whatever you are facing I will be right here to support you and be there for you when all hope is lost. I beileve that you can and will be happy."
Tyler, speach less and stunned didn't know what to say but finally mustered up words. "I promise that I Wil try to live."
Josh smiles at him still teary eyes but glad for his response.