Chapter 15.

The air was hot, almost burning. Tyler couldn't figure out why he couldn't breath. It was heavy, and so dark he couldn't see his hands. Not that he could move them anyways. 

Breathing quickly, Tyler sat up ripping the blankets off of his head. "Jesus Christ..." He mumbled.
He looked over at the black cracked alarm clock sitting on his night stand to see that it read 6: 57 am. He started to panic again. "Oh my god...I woke up late I have six minutes to get ready." He ran out of bed and to his closet before stopping.
"Wait, it's Saturday!" He sighed and slumped to the floor in defeat.
Rubbing his eyes, he crawled to his bed and grabbed his phone to see he had a text from Josh to see if he was up.

Josh💖

Yeah I'm up I did that thing were I thought we had school

Good job buddy

Thanks pale, so why are you up early I thought you hated mornings

Oh I do, but I couldn't fall back asleep so I thought I would see if the person I was thinking about was awake or not

We're not going to start being all tumble our we? Cause I might have to kill you

Im not that tumbler

Yes you are

Okay you win, so any chance you want to do something this early in the morning

I don't have a life and I really do like spending time with you so sure

Alright we can go grab something to eat at a coffee shop where there's coffee so I can wake the frick up.

Tyler laughed a bit.

Alright sounds good, I'll meet you there?

Sounds good

Tyler stood back up, making his way back to the closet when he reilzed he was to tired to make an effort. He threw on a hoddiec and stared down at his sweatpants and decided those were okay. He slipped on his vans and went downstairs. Since his parents were working and his siblings spent the night at their freinds houses he didn't have to tell anyone he was leaving.

Tyler opened the door, letting the dewy air seep into his face. The coffee shop wasn't so far away, besides he didn't mind the walk. He enjoyed walking on days that weren't freezing or scolding. He also enjoyed being with Josh, so for him it was a win win.
Soon enough the coffee shop came into veiw and he could spot Josh but his hair..HIS HAIR. "Oh my god your hair is red." Tyler gawked.
"I died it last night, you like?"
"Yeah it looks great on you." Tyler actually couldn't stop staring.
"It must be if you can't look away." Josh laughed.
"Hush, let's go inside."

The two were laughing and joking about some stupid thing they found online, Josh already was four cups in on his coffee. "Wow you really like coffee huh?" Tyler asked.
"Yes I do."
There was a moment were they  just looked at one another before Tyler halfway stood and reached himself across the table to connect his lips with Josh's. Josh, who was in a coffee trance defiantly wasn't expecting that, but didn't mind it to say the least.
Tyler pulled apart before smilling, "You have major coffee breath."
Josh gasped, "No I would have never guess that."
"Oh hush." Tyler said before thinking about something. "Hey Josh?"
"Yeah?"
"What are we exactly?"
"Um that's a good question. What do you want to be?"
"I dunno." Tyler looked at his plate while rolling the strawberry that was on his plate around with his fork. "I mean it's up to you..but I'm okay with being something."
"So...like dating?"
"With labels?"
Josh laughed, "God were both so awkward, yes with lables."
"Okay a couple it is." Tyler smiled.

______________●●●●●●●______________

"OH MY GOD YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND, NOT TO MENTION...YOUR BOYFREIND IS TYLER?? I'M SHOOOOOK!" Cody yelled drunk off his mind.
"Is it that surprising?" Josh asked.
"No you guys are cute I was waiting for this news."
"Really?"
"Yep."
Josh smiled, moving around on Cody's  couch.
"I'm going to be the only single one and your gonna be married with Tyler and leave me for France."
"Highly unlikely but maybe."