Chapter 14.

Tyler's freind group was quite stressed about Brendon's  move. Ryan seemed the most affected by this.  Dallon was upset but he seemed to over look the situation, Spencer wouldn't show he cared around his freinds but it was hurting him as well. Hayley was just trying to lighten the mood and make everyone feel better , which evidently wasn't working. Everyone else was taking it the same way, upset but knowing it wasn't the end of the world.
Brendon, however had this genius idea to throw a growing away party for himself. Anyone who knew Tyler also knew he hated parties; he was willing to make an exception this time.

It was around eight and Tyler was getting ready for Josh to pick him up. He wasn't sure how it was going be. He thought most people would be to sad to do any partying, but he knew Brendon would try his best to make everyone feel better.
There was a honk outside indicating that Josh was here. Tyler ran outside, and got into the front seat closing the door.  "You ready?" Josh asked.
Tyler nodded as Josh started to drive again.
"So what are your thoughts on all of this?" Josh asked.
"It sucks but I haven't known him that long to really be that upset if that makes sense." Tyler stayed.
"Yeah it does, but for me I've known all of these guys since kindergarten so I don't know I guess it's just different for me." 
"Yeah that makes sense."

Josh pulled in front of Brendon's house, getting out of the car and losing Tyler's door for him. Brendon opened the door before Josh even had the chance to knock. "Great you guys are here." Brendon smiled.
The two walked in and everyone was doing there own thing, which wasn't what Tyler expected. He was glad that everyone was trying to make a good thing out of a somewhat sad situation.

"Alright everyone we're playing spin the bottle we should all know how this works by now since all of us are seventeen or almost seventeen  and if you don't know how it works then your a loser who doesn't deserve my time explaining it." Brendon, who was already shit faced said.
"Wow isn't he just the sweetest guy ever." Tyler chuckled to Josh.
Josh nodded with a small laugh.
The bottle was placed in the middle of the group of freinds, Brendon spinning it and then gently sitting back down in the middle of Halsey and Ryan.
Tyler watched carefully as the bottle spun around and around when it stoped all eyes landed on Halsey which was the end of the round end, her eyes wandered to the end of the bottle when she saw it was Pete she started to laugh. "Patrick's going to kill me." Halsey chocked a laugh.
"Yes that I am." Patrick retorted trying to look like a threat but all in all to adorable to do so. 
  Pete was laughing but got up around the same time  Halsey did. She placed her lips on his, muffled by laughter from being to drunk or way to high. "Well that kiss was interesting." Halsey said backing away.
"That it was."
After many more rounds, Brendon was just dead, to many beers, to many hits just d.e.d dead.

"Okay Brendon I'm cutting you off." Ryan said as Josh grabbed his drink away from him.
"No!" Brendon yelled.
"Come onnnn even I'm not that drunk!" Cody yelled from across the room.
"Shut up no one asked you!" Brendon yelled back.

  ************.................*************

  Later in the night everyone there was either really high or really drunk,
everyone but Tyler and Josh, Tyler being a good child and Josh being the driver. Dallon was passed out on the floor ad Spencer was screaming some all time low song.
Tyler was curled up sleepily next to Josh while listening to Ryan and Brendon's conversation. He couldn't help but think how cute they where.
It saddened him that they would never be able to be a true thing with Brendon moving an all. 
As it grew later people shortened going back home so there parents would flip a brick, and it was eventually time for Tyler and Josh to head back too.