Chapter 3

The day seemed to go by fast,  Josh talked Tyler's ear off not that he had mined it. He thought it was nice to have a freind or someone he saw as a friend.  He eventually saw it was time to get home, his mother would be expecting him momentarily.  "I should get going,  thanks for hanging out with me. " Tyler thanked as he got up brushing of dust that was on his pants from when he sat down. 
"Okay,  and no problem I hope we can do it again sometime. Oh! I forgot Brendon is having party it's small just the people we know,  you should come its tonight I know it's sudden and all but at least it's Friday I'll even come pick you up if you want."
"U-um I don't know... I don't do well at party's." Tyler said stumbling over his words.
"Oh neither am I but it'll be fun. "
"O-okay. " Tyler gave him his number and address and walked home starting to regret his actions.

  He walked threw the brown door of his pretty decent sized house.  Kelly,  his mother,  looked at him from the couch and sat her book down. "How was your first day? "
"It was okay... Hey mom? "
"Yes? "
"I-i got invited to a party. Is it okay if I go?"
Kelly looked shocked to hear those words leave her sons mouth she was shocked for plenty of reasons. Like for one Tyler never could make friends number two Tyler hates any socail interaction. "Uh.... Yeah sure. "
"Thanks mom. "

   After a while there was a knock on his door and Josh stood there with a smile on his face as Tyler's face was revled.  "Hey. " Josh greeted warmly.
"Hi. "
Josh led him to his car and opened the door.  "Cody move it to the back. " Josh ordered.
"Who the fuck do you think I am? " Cody asked.
"The person that will be sitting in the back. " Josh stated.
"I hate you. " Cody said not even bothering to open the door he just dived into the back seat.
"Tyler that was Cody hes one of my good friends. " Josh said as Tyler got in the front.
"I'm obviously not that good enough for you. You shoved me in the back!"
Cody said slumping back in the chair.
"He's just salty because he was ditched by his roommate Maxx." Josh said as Tyler nodded in agreement.