1. When They Find You

You are just a baby in this chapter. About a few months old.

Jeff The Killer

Easy. Easy prey was what he needed. He was in no mood to make a huge mess of things. He just wanted a quick easy kill. Hearing your cries made him sigh in content. For once he gets what he wants for a change.

You were in a dirty ripped up rag, your tiny body cuddling in the useless fabric for warmth. Beside you, was what Jeff suspected was your mother. Lifeless, dead. Someone had gotten to her before he did.

Jeff struggled with his emotions as he gazed at you. He wanted easy prey, and he's got it in his reach. It's not like he hadn't killed babies before. He couldn't figure out why he just couldn't raise his knife and end you right there.

Then, your big round (e/c) eyes looked up at him. Jeff found himself taking a step back, losing his sense of balance. You fixated on the killer and your cries stopped. You were very friendly and a goofy smile appeared on your face.

As you reached for him, Jeff found himself tucking his knife away and kneeling down before you. He didn't bother to stop as he carefully picked up your tiny delicate body. Awkwardly holding you against his chest, balancing you in his arms as he hesitantly stood back up.

Your tiny hands went up and touched his cheeks. Jeff froze from the sudden contact. You only smiled as you traced his red cuts and giggled. He gazed at you fondly until he eventually started to walk, taking you with him. He wasn't sure how to take care of a child, but he knew one thing. You were going to stay by his side.

Eyeless Jack (E.J)

E.J glowered at the mental teenage girl, who was shouting into the forest. Her arm waving around as she screamed words of evil. Her other arm was holding you. Your face stained with tears as you clutched her clothing as she relentlessly jumped around. Your cries were in sync with hers as she handled you harshly. You were covered with a red satin cloak that was way too big for you and a symbol painted in black on your forehead.

She didn't stop screaming as she set you down, surprisingly delicately, on the ground. A knife she unsheathed from the cloak she was also wearing. She raised the knife above your body and...

Blood was spit on your body as E.J stabbed the girl in the stomach. Blood coughing out her mouth. The knife fell from her grasp, just grazing your cheek. E.J stabbed her a couple more times and kicked her body away from you.

"It's just not fair is it? You didn't choose to be born by a monster. Not fair at all." He says as he scoops your crying form up. Noting the small cut on your cheek and gently cleaning it with the shiny red cloak.

Your crying hadn't stopped but you had quieted down a bit. Distracted as your hands tried to bat E.J's away. Once E.J had gotten most of the blood and black paint off. He pet your (h/c) hair that was just only a little bit of fuzz on your head to sooth you. Your eyes started to droop as your cries came to a full stop.

Eyeing the body of the girl he says, "I'll have the others have her. Her kidneys probably taste disgusting anyway." Giving the body one last kick he turned away, heading back to the mansion.

"You must be tired," E.J murmured as he watched your eyes finally close, "You've had quite an eventful day. Let's go find you a nice warm bed for you to sleep in until I figure out what to do with you."

You didn't hear his words, you were already fast asleep.

Ben Drowned

Ben first met you when he ventured out of your big brother's computer screen. You were just laying there on the floor, staring up at the man who just crawled out of the computer. Of course, you were too young to understand, and took that as a sign to play. He must have came just for you!