16. Make A Friend

Literally lol. (FR/N) - Friend Name. Ages 11-15.

Jeff The Killer

Your father walked into the house expecting to find you either in the living room or kitchen, only to be surprised that you were nowhere to be seen.

He only panicked for a second before relaxing and heading to the garage. You must have been in there, you had been spending a lot of time building something. Whenever he asked what you were making you'd reply, "A friend."

He assumed you were fixing something for a classmate back at school. Not this...

The sign on the door wrote do not disturb as machinery sounds shook the walls. He went in anyway. If his hands weren't practically full, he would have plugged his ears. Instead, he resorted to calling out, "(Y/N)!"

You didn't answer, he figured you couldn't hear him. Sighing he stepped off the stairs and walked towards all the noise. He did find you, your back faced him as you were hunched over with a welders mask on. Sparks shot around you but quickly dispersed as they flew.

He dropped the items he was holding on the empty table beside you and tapped your shoulder, to which you jump. The machine was quickly turned off as you spun around to face your father. "Dad! Don't sneak up on me like that!"

He chuckled, "I did no such thing. I called out to you, but you couldn't hear me." He tilted the mask up so he could see your dirt covered face, "I brought take out, didn't feel like eating burnt crisps tonight."

You sighed before glancing at the takeout bag, you reached out for it but your father stopped you, "Go wash up first, your hands are filthy."

You agreed and set down the welders mask saying, "I'll be right back. Don't touch anything!" and quickly running up the stairs and off to wash your hands and face.

Your father didn't listen, he did touch something.

He had looked at what you were working on, which you had forgotten to cover up like you usually do. He furrowed his eyebrows and squinted at the item in confusion.

It was... An arm?

It was artistically sculpted to look like a real human arm, despite it's reflecting sliver color. Rolling connection joints replaced the elbow and held the two pieces together, making what he guessed, an arm.

What was it for? He thought as he went to grab it. Jumping back as the metal burned at his touch. He looked closer at it, fining a number engraved on the side. 7. Was that a part of 6 other parts?

Your father was too curious for his own good. He searched the garage for anything out of the ordinary. It wasn't hard to notice the structure hiding under a dirty sheet. Wasn't that for your bed?

Two bright orbs lit up underneath the sheet, "Hello."

This made your father shout in alarm, jumping back a few steps.

The door that entered the garage slammed, "Dad?! Oh no, (FR/N)!"

The being under the sheet tilted its head, or what your father assumed was its head before lifting the sheet off of them.

It was a robot, looking like the Tinman's offspring. The little creation walked with jerky movements on stubs for feet. It approached your father and held a single hand out, considering the other one you had been working on, "Hello Sir. My name is (FR/N). (Y/N)'s friend."

(I told you literally)

Eyeless Jack (E.J)

You were very in tune with nature, which lead you to not have many friends. Your father knew this and worried about you, wondering if you were ever lonely.