5. Bath Nightmare...

Duh duh dunn... just kidding. Anyway, you're still a baby.

Jeff The Killer

You watch your father scramble around the bathroom, pulling out certain items with stress written all over his face.

Jeff mumbled, "Is this harmful to babies? No, I don't think so." He turned the bottle in his hand and squinted at it.

You giggled at his silly face, and he snaps his head towards you. Your smile must have been contagious because Jeff found himself smiling too.

"Well, Giggles. Which soap do you prefer?" He crouched down next to you and held out two bottles in reach. One rectangular blue and one skinny white.

You grabbed the white bottle and fought with Jeff when he went to take it back. As obvious, he was the strongest out of the two but still play fought for it. Over exaggerating his pulls as he faked an exhausted face. Your laughter grew and soon both of you were laughing.

Soon, he let go of the bottle and you claimed victory, he said, "Okay, (Y/N). Can you give Daddy the bottle?" He held his hand out for it.

You obliged and he took it, scooping you up into his arms as well. "We should probably get you in that bath now."

You giggled again and watched him fill the tub. Bubbles grew magically in your eyes as Jeff poured the soap in. You clapped at the bubbles as he gently rested you in the tub. He took his time cleaning you as you seemed to be enjoying yourself.

"I guess I should go buy some bath toys, I have a feeling you'll be in this bathtub more often."

You clapped and giggled in response.

Eyeless Jack (E.J)

You clung for dear life to E.J as he lowered you into the bathtub.

"Baby, the water isn't gonna hurt you. (Y/N) please help me out." Despite his words, you started to cry. You heard him sigh and pulled you back up.

"Don't cry. It's not scary or bad. Here, let me show you." He shifted you on his hip as he put one fully clothed leg in the tub. Then another. Next thing you knew, you both were slowly sinking down into the tub.

Your cries ceased as your father moved you to his lap, the scary water just inches away. He cupped the water in his hands and carefully poured it down your head, the contents running down your back.

...It wasn't too bad...

You dipped your hand in the water and brought back up a bunch of bubbles, giggling when they popped.

"See, what did I tell you? Nothing to be afraid of. I won't let anything hurt you."

You continued playing with the bubbles, but you had acknowledged his word though and rose your bubble covered hand to him. Looking over your shoulder to watching him smile. His hand raising his hand and poking one of the bubbled, "Pop."

Ben Drowned

You weren't going to touch a drop of water. Not if Ben Drowned could help it. No son/daughter of his would ever be clean again... (Get it? XD)

Slenderman

You loved the bath, Slenderman didn't have to worry too much about you. His job only keeping you from slipping from under the water, but that was an easy job as you kept fairly still.

His proxies enjoyed having a child running around and always helped with the raising of you, which brings us to this.

A knock on the open bathroom door caused Slenderman to look over. Dr. Smiley stood there with a rubber duck in his hand, "I'd figured this would be appropriate for the little one to play in the bath with."

Slenderman nodded his approval and Dr. Smilely shuffled over and gently tossed it into the tub. You managed a small giggle as water splashed up. You made grabby hands in the direction of where the duck was out of your reach and Slenderman pushed it towards you.

Dr. Smilely crouched down with his elbows on the edge of the tub. "How is he/she doing? Any better?"

Slenderman nodded, "Very much, (Y/N) has been able to move a little and makes more noise now."

You threw the duck, it didn't go far and drifted back to you, you giggled as it does.

"Good, I expect not to see him/her in my office anytime soon. I can't bear to see this child sick."

"He's/She's a fighter, he'll/she'll live."

You giggled again and sent a toothless grin up to Dr. Smiley.

He chuckled and replied, "Yes, (Y/N) is and will live."

Ticci Toby

You had just finished eating and you were a mess. You definitely needed a bath.

Getting you into the tub was hard, you didn't want to.

It wasn't that you disliked baths, but with the events with your father trying to get you to eat made you grouchy, you needed a nap more than anything.

Toby got your bath ready and started to clean you off. You kicked a screamed and just made one big fuss. Though Toby stayed patient and waited out your tantrum. It didn't take long for you to tire yourself out.

You were snoozing by the time he drained the tub. He chuckled of course and dried you off and got you to your bed.

He was going to love teasing you when you got older.

_______________________________________________________

I apologize to any Ticci Toby fans for Toby's section. It's small and boring, I just couldn't think of any more ideas. That's what happens when I put him last. Next chapter I'll try to make his longer, Ben's too.

I feel so uncomfortable writing this just...ew.