21. Wasabi Peas

Sorry, this request took so long to write. I've never had wasabi peas before, so it'll be inaccurate.

Jeff The Killer

You watched in horror as your undefeated father took a small pile of the fiery peas in his hand and dunked them back.

"YOU'RE CRAZY!" You exclaimed just imagining the intense spicy feeling and gagging at the thought.

Your father smirked but internally he was screaming. He kept neutral, not wanting to inflate his ego and watched your freaked out form, hoping you'd leave so he could run for water. Jugs of it.

Eyeless Jack (E.J)

You had suggested you and your father try wasabi peas since a 'trusting' friend had told you they tasted really good.

Your father didn't know what they were either and agreed to try them with you and bought a bag.

You both painfully regretted it afterward, the burning feeling in your mouth made you think you could breathe on your 'friend' and they'd turn to ash. Your father passed out from the spiciness, he was not built for it that was for sure.

Ben Drowned

"Now why would you do that? You know wasabi peas are the main delicacies of hell." Your father asked you with a twinge of amusement as you chugged the second carton of milk, your face red from the number of wasabi peas you gulped down.

"...nother dare..." You spit out, going back to drinking the rest of the milk.

"You need better friends!" He sang.

"I...know."

Slenderman

Your father knew one way to keep proxies and creepypastas in check when they were around you when you were just young.

Whenever they'd swear, scream or inappropriately do something in front of you. Down the wasabi peas, they go!

Your father made sure they choked on it and was in unbearable fiery pain.

You, not knowing what they were, just giggle and clap at their glowing red face. Not seeing the pained look on their faces as your father forced them to take it without water or anything.

Later you learned not to be cross with your father, the creepypastas warning you ahead of time.

It made your father's chest rumble, he'd never make you eat them, but he gathered it was a good empty threat as you remained a perfect angel through the years.

Ticci Toby

Your father wanted to prank you, switching regular peas in your salad with wasabi peas.

He waited for you to eat your meal first before eating his, wanting to not be distracted and not see the surprised expression on your face.

When you ate it, he was confused, why weren't you coughing or at least had a surprised look on your face?

Your father started to eat his salad without thinking, only to yelp and run for the water when he realized...

He had gotten the bowls mixed up.

That was what he thought as you silently giggled.

You don't mess with the real cook of the house.

Bloody Painter

Your father was beyond amazed at your tolerance for wasabi peas, you said you actually liked them.

So he decided to make you have them at. every. meal.

At the end of the week, you decided you didn't really like them anymore. Your taste buds now burned off because of your damn father.