33. Pranks

Note the best quote that explains pranks "Confuse, don't abuse."

Jeff The Killer

You chuckled as you left your room, at exactly 3:00 a.m to set out on your plan. You had a bottle of your father's shaving cream in one hand, and a feather from your dream catcher in the other.

Carefully you sneaked into his room and sprayed the cream on your father's open hand. You gently started to tickle his nose.

He swatted his face...

...With his other hand.

"(Y/N)?"

"Ummm....." You tried to hide the bottle of shaving cream.

Your father face-palmed. Comically with the cream covered hand...

Eyeless Jack (E.J)

Your weird creations were anything but experiments... they were pranks. They were a test to see how supportive your father could go. You knew he didn't eat normal food but still ate anything you made if you asked him.

He even ate your following worst creations; mayo filled glazed donut, vegetable stuffed muffins, and toothpaste cookies.

But it was crossing a line when you mixed cherry jello with his special red drink (Lol it's official, E.J is a vampire.)

He hacked and drove himself into a coughing fit. You stood there trying not to laugh and be concerned for your poor father.

Regardless of the reaction, he turned to you, choking out, "This...*cough *cough... is really...g-good!" Before collapsing in a chair, beating his chest.

You hummed, you'd just have to try harder you guessed. Already coming up with ideas that would destroy your father.

Ben Drowned

Your father had glanced at his computer and screamed.

There was milk spilled all over his laptop!

The whole time your father was panicking and hurrying for a cloth he was squealing like a teenage girl broke her newly manicured fingernail.

It took him too long to figure out it was a prank. Swiping the, what appeared to be, spilled milk with a cloth, finding out it was solid that slid underneath his hand made him relieved and angry at the same time.

You slept through your father's little episode, having set up the prank late last night. It was perfect for your father to follow out through your punishment without your protest.

You found all the electronics in your room missing. "...DAD!!"

Slenderman

It was one time, and it was a dare placed by Sally who couldn't resist. You couldn't fool your father and that was what scared you. Sally basically dared you to get in trouble.

The dare was practically forbidden, for other creepypastas of course. You were supposed to go in and steal something off the desk in your father's office, unnoticed.

You were tempted to deny and refuse the dare, but the minute the other pastas called you 'chicken' you were long gone, heading to your father's office.

So you slipped in, checking around for your father and when it was clear, scuttled to the desk and scanning the surface area for something minuscule and less valuable to take. Sally wasn't specific so you'd try to make this as easy as possible.

That was difficult enough, your father's desk was not modern that was for sure. There were no cheap pens but instead beautiful quills and specially made parchment paper. Every ornament and decoration to your father's dreary desk was too obvious to take.