4. Naming you

Not very long after you were found. Still a baby.

Jeff The Killer

Jeff realized that for the majority of his time spent with you, he had been calling you random pet names. You always listened and responded to any name which leads Jeff to think you didn't even have one.

You were on the floor of the living room one day, playing with the makeshift toys Jeff built when he finally approached you on the subject.

"You know, kid. I think you should have a real name by now, any suggestions?"

You only babbled gibberish in response.

"Well," Jeff reached out and set you on his lap, "I don't even think I can pronounce that, how about (Y/N)?"

You clapped and giggled, you hadn't been this close to him in so long and you took every chance you got to touch his face. Pulling at his cheeks and gently tapping them, Jeff started to laugh.

"(Y/N) it is."

Eyeless Jack (E.J)

"Hey, (Y/N)?" E.J read off the list of names he wrote down hoping it would catch your attention on at least one of the names. All but the name (Y/N) being unsuccessful.

He personally liked this name and had hoped you'd give a response. His mood was lifted when you finally turned your head to look at him.

"Is that your name? (Y/N)?"

You only stared at him, confused. He picked you up and brought you to the couch, setting you on his lap as he sat down.

"I'm probably still gonna call you baby but let's go with (Y/N) in the future."

You only stared at him, confused. Instead, you tapped the blue mask on his face and he sighs. "You must hate the color blue." Taking the mask off and tossing it on the coffee table.

You happily babbled gibberish and cuddled into him.

"I guess it probably is time for your nap, I mean our nap."

Ben Drowned

"What's your child's name?" Slenderman inquired as he watched Ben play with you in a hazardous manner.

Ben froze, you were held in his two hands as he was about to throw you in the air. He lowered you to his chest and responded, "Huh, I guess I forgot about his/her name. Do I just give him/her one?"

Slenderman nodded.

"How 'bout Link?" (If this is anyone's name, I'm sorry.)

Slenderman would have frowned if he could.

"I believe it should be a more modern name, perhaps (a name that's not yours, XD)?" 

You and Ben met eye to eye, you didn't show any liking towards the name. "I don't think that suits him/her."

"Well, what about (Y/N)?" 

Your head snapped to the tall man, responding to the name perfectly.

Ben shrugged and said, "He/She seems to listen to that one. Hey, (Y/N)?"

You looked back at him, that creepy smile making its way on your face. 

Ben flinched, "Yep, that's His/Her name..."

Slenderman

Once you became stronger, he left you with one of his proxies and continued protecting his forest. He wouldn't have left if he didn't have to, but he came to realize at the end of the day he actually didn't. Though he did find something rewarding.

Where he found you, a note had been misplaced. It was tucked under a tree root and fluttered in the breeze. Picking it up with his long pale fingers he scanned it, finding one word, or should he say name written on it.

(Y/N)

The male half shrugged, this must have been your given name. The truth was he didn't necessarily dislike it, but he didn't like the thought of having you keep your birth name after your birth parent abandoned you.

You didn't have to know about this.

Slenderman ripped the paper and let go of the pieces. They flutter madly in the wind and disappeared into the darkness of the quiet forest

Some part of him knew it would end badly and that you would find out when you grew older, but for now, he kept those thoughts at bay and continued to raise you. His (Y/N).

Ticci Toby

At the end of today, after lots of crying, laughing, playing, and restless naps. You were finally out cold in the cot specially made for you.

Toby left briefly to check the newspaper. You were on the front page, including your awful abusive babysitter. Toby scanned through the page, his eye not really catching on anything until the quote from the parents was written at the bottom of the page, "Please, whoever you are, give us our baby (Y/N) back."

Your name is (Y/N), Toby shrugged. He might as well call you that. He couldn't think of anything better to name you. He thought you looked like a (Y/N) too.

The next day, your cot now had your name carved in fancy writing on the wooden edge. You definitely weren't leaving anytime soon.

____________________________________

I understand this should have come earlier, I just couldn't figure out how to write this. Also, when I was typing Slenderman, it autocorrected to Ale German....XD