8. When You Do Something Adorable/Funny

Different ages.

Jeff The Killer

You're 3 years old

Most of the time. Your father was the entertaining one but now that you were more mobile you seemed to make Jeff laugh a lot.

There is this one song that you just love, even though the lyrics weren't exactly appropriate. You didn't know that and you like to dance around to the right part when the music picked up. Jeff was in tears at your little jig to the song.

(Play the song up top, XD)

"Mmm, my ding ding dong..." (OMFG HAHAHA)

You started to bounce around and giggle loudly, running around the puddle of a laughing mess you call a father.

"Oh my gawd, (Y/N) hold on. Let me get my camera! This is going to haunt you for the rest of your life!"

And it did. You got older and Jeff never let you live it down.

Eyeless Jack (E.J)

You're 3 years old again

Your father held the camcorder up and watched you with the screen. You were in cute formal clothing, and holding a plush toy. You hugged it to you and smiled big, "Cheese!"

E.J laughed. You thought he was taking your picture, to which you pose for, not realizing it was actually a video he was filming.

Years later, you have come to accept it and laugh along with your father.

Ben Drowned

You're 6 years old

Ben watched with wide, tearing eyes as you scold the monsters on the screen. You were standing up to your father who was getting "bullied" by the programmed virtual characters in the game.

You wagged your finger at the screen and muttered things in a disappointed tone.

"And don't hurt my daddy again!" You finally shouted at the animation. Soon, a laughing Ben simply clicked the power button the bullies were gone.

"Oh, what would I do without you, little (Y/N)!" Your father cooed and trapped you in a hug.

You only giggle, giving him your signature creepy grin that he had come to love.

Slenderman

You're two years old

You were sitting there, giggling at all the bubbles floating in the wind. Masky stood a little ways away in front of you, blowing them in your direction.

Slenderman had come up with the idea, but obviously, he couldn't do it himself so Masky was the runner-up. It was no trouble because he found you adorable.

One rather large bubble drifted down and onto your nose, you giggle as it doesn't move and you jump to clap it. It pops and you laugh, Masky too.

In the distance, Slendermans chest rumbled as he watched you. Your oblivious nature and surprised expressions could even make the emotionless man happy.

Ticci Toby

You're 5 years old

You squeal as you see your father across the room. You hadn't seen him all day. He finally managed to get you in a daycare he trusts, hoping nothing will happen like when the time he found you.

But it was just plain boring, and scary. Sure, they didn't hurt you, but you were shy and mostly just sat on the swings by yourself.

When you saw him, your glum look brightened quickly and you bounded towards him. "Daddy!"

His gloomy look too brightened and he opened his arms out. You jumped into them. He carried you to the door, "Hey, (Y/N), let's go home."

Earlier, it wasn't exactly a great day until you adorably did that. It lifted your father's spirits and he kissed your forehead in a silent thanks.

_________________________________________

Ok, this isn't that good.