31. (New Character) Homicidal Liu

Not my art.

Character Interpretation

Regardless of previous events, he still cares for his brother and sought to defend and protect him at all times. From what I know is that he was generally a well mannered smart kid that had a future, but the compassion he held for his brother set his destiny on a curve. I think he'd still be capable of taking care of a child. I didn't quite understand his split personality since he was faintly mentioned but I don't think he'd be of any trouble. (Some think it isn't a split personality but in this it is.)

When They Find You

You were a survivor of another murderer's stunts.

Liu had lost track of his brother, who he was supervising sneakily when he came across you. He had followed the wrong serial killer, for his younger brother most likely wouldn't have kept you alive.

Liu stared at you in the crib, you stared right back, neither happy or sad. It seems the murderer had accidentally missed you, seeing as how quiet you were being in Liu's presence.

Smart kid. Liu thought as he reached for you.

He frowned when you flinched way. Drawing his hands back, he tried to read you.

You looked lonely, he concluded. Your blank look was empty of hope as your dull (E/C) eyes focused on him. It was a depressing sight.

What did you go through to react like that? How often were you to be neglected to stop crying? What made your eyes so dull?

He tried to reach for you again but you reacted just the same, which made him sigh. He couldn't stop the sympathetic sadness seep into his bones as he slowly sat on the ground in front of your crib.

You had matched his position, sitting flat with your legs out in front of you. Instinctively you tapped your leg out of boredom.

It was fascinating when the man in front of you mimicked what you had done.

He had a ghost of a smile on his face as you had repeated your action, curious about what he would do.

As suspected, he mirrored what you did.

It was amusing and he watched you unknowingly giggle.

You jumped at the sound of it, realizing it was your own. You saw the scarred man smile again and found yourself crawling closer to look.

Due to your actions, he scooted over and closed his fingers around one of the bars of the crib, finding it adorable when your tiny little hand grabbed at his pinky finger, you barely could wrap your fingers around the width of his slender finger.

"Hi there." He softly spoke, not wanting to spook you.

It did a little as you snapped up to look into his green eyes, showing no intent to hurt you, you relaxed. Letting the emotion slip through your eyes. You looked ready to cry with the need of comforting.

Put him/her out of his/her misery, end his/her life.

It was easy for Liu to deny the suggestion given to him by his dark split personality. Instead, focusing on the little you, who had slobbered on his finger unintentionally as you hugged it to your face.

Gently pulling his finger away you pouted as he stood up. Now welcoming him with grabby hands.

He chuckled quietly at the gesture and pulled you out of the crib.

You snuggled into the warmth of his chest as well as his scarf that he rewrapped around to accommodate the both of you.

"Let's find you a new home." He softly said, walking out of the house, not realizing that as long as he was there, that was what you now considered your home.