12. (New Character) Bloody Painter

Not my art.

When He Finds You

Your mother died in childbirth. You barely even made it yourself.

He gazed down at you. You were adorable, despite being the offspring of one of his bullies.

He laughed when he heard, one of his classmates had gotten pregnant at sixteen. That was karma. He knew that she wanted to keep it but her parents kicked her out because of it.

This lead to many problems. Helen stalked her, watched as she went from one abusive druggie boyfriend to another. He was surprised with himself for being relieved that she never did any of the drugs or miscarried. He found himself more invested with the child growing inside of her than the actual girl herself.

He realized his obsession and set out to finally kill her before it got too far, but she screamed before he even touched her. Her water had broken. She had gone into labor.

He helped her to the hospital, she hadn't recognized him and thanked him too. So then he sat in the waiting room for hours until a nurse came out and told him she had died during the delivery.

He was permitted to see you, after lying about being the husband and father.

So that's how you and he met.

Since you had no family left, he took responsibility and took you home. His home. A place you'd be in the better care of.

Trying To Get You To Sleep

You were quite the crier. Sleeping alone was not an option for you and him. The most often happening scenario was him rocking you to sleep with your head on his shoulder.

You were also a dead sleeper. Once you were gone, you wouldn't wake up for the whole night, so it was a little easy on Helen to get through your cries knowing he wouldn't be bothered after it all.

Breakfast!

You were compliant, you ate all the food that was given to you, rather ravenously too. Helen always had to clean you up afterward. Sometimes baths were a must after meals.

He had many pictures of you to tease with in the future. His particular favorite was when you had accidentally gotten food on your nose and tried to lick it with your tongue. It was framed and placed on the wall for years, further embarrassing you.

Naming You

The nurses had informed Helen that your mother had already named you, but he definitely did not want the name she chose to be your name.

Instead, he looked down at you with a small smile on his face. "Hey, (Y/N). Wakey, wakey." Choosing the name he picked for you.

You gave a little yawn before opening your eyes. You toothlessly smiled and made grabby hands with your father. To which he gladly picked you up and got you ready for the day.

Bath Nightmare

You were a fan of many things, but what you weren't a fan of was baths.

He didn't force them on you either, only getting you to have one when it was severely needed. This time, after playing in the mud when his back was turned was one of those moments.

You kicked and screamed, but he forced you into the tub anyway, scrubbing you down quickly before making too much of a big fuss and drying you off just as quickly.

"How can you like the water park but not the bath?" He muttered as he let you go play. Inside the house he might add, he didn't want to endure the torture of a tantrum because of another bath.