28. Phobias

I don't have these phobias so apologies for the possible misinterpretations.

Jeff The Killer

Xenophobia ~ Fear of anything or anyone foreign or unknown ~

Your father had started to worry when you started to panic from the new scenery as you guys drove by. You and he were planning on going camping this weekend and he noticed you had gotten suddenly uneasy. He found you constantly searching up camping stories that were deemed scary. You had looked up survival tips after that religiously.

Only did Jeff stop the car when you began to cry. "I can't do this!"

"What's the matter?! (Y/N)?!" Your father had no clue what to do. Panicking as you cowered closer in the car.

"I don't want to go." You whimpered. "It's too scary. We don't know what could be out there..."

"It's okay, we'll turn around. Why didn't you tell me you didn't want to go." Your father quickly asked, turning the car to go back home.

"I-I don't know... I thought I could handle it, but the thoughts- my thoughts are clouding my mind telling me the things I might not know about anything. It scares me."

"Sounds like a phobia. There's treatment for that."

"Really? But what if..." You drew on with many possibilities that seemed to be more impossibilities to him but made sense to you.

You really needed to get over the fear and your father helped you with it. Long process but at least now in the future it had toned down and you were able to try and accomplish new things. You were just glad the fear wasn't too serious and thanked your father for helping you.

To which he replied, "It's no trouble (Y/N). I'll always be here to help you."

It made you smile. That phrase wasn't foreign and you could fully trust your father would keep his word.

Eyeless Jack (E.J)

Trypanophobia ~ Fear of needles ~

When one of the nurses at your school kept messing up and incorrectly and painfully injecting the needle into your arm was the point you couldn't go further.

And it became worse when you had an allergic reaction to the injection and your arm swelled a painful purple.

You hated needles. Not trusting anyone with a needle to come near you.

Your father took it upon himself to do the vaccines instead, but you only kicked and screamed. You couldn't even trust your father to do it.

Honestly? You had no idea what had gotten into you. But the sight of the needle made you cry. It was an instinctive reaction and your father had concluded it to be a phobia.

Only years later, you were starting to become very ill. To the point of being hospitalized.

And that was how you died.

Just kidding. Your father did his best to comfort you as the IV was put in your arm. It was no use though. You kept screaming your head off and they had to put you to sleep to keep you from injuring yourself anymore.

After the ordeal, you refused to meet your father's eyes. Even when he begged you to talk to him, you spoke not a word.

"(Y/N) please. I would never put you through that if it wasn't life-threatening. You are ill!"

"I feel fine." You retort. Your father surprised at the sudden communication.

"But you weren't fine. You were hardly breathing properly and I'd thought I'd lose you." Your father responded, turning emotional as he moved closer to the hospital bed. Reaching out to stroke your hair.