10. Swearing!

You're ages 3-8

Jeff The Killer

Jeff is usually quite careful around you, but there are times when he and you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Such as in the kitchen. Your father can't cook to save the world, so when he was cutting up vegetables he just so happened to end up slicing the tip of his finger. He couldn't help stop the word escape his lips, "Fuck!"

"Fuck!" You mimic in a happy voice. Jeff swung around and let his gaze set on you sitting in your high chair.

"Nooooo (Y/N). Please don't say that. That's a bad word!" He was quick to say, cursing himself for being so vulnerable and slipping up in front of you.

"Bad word..." you murmur.

Jeff nodded, his finger still burning with pain as he fights to control himself, "Yes, (Y/N). It's a very bad--"

"--Fuck!"

"Oh no." Jeff slapped a non-injured hand to his forehead. He made a big mistake, hopefully, it would blow over soon.

Eyeless Jack (E.J)

You both sat together on the floor, you were building legos, and your father was building a new table. Both of your results weren't coming out great.

Just as his patience was about to tip over the edge, the screw slipped from his fingers and fell into your Lego bin, just as you poured the rest of the toys in, leaving the screw buried under the pile.

"Shit." He muttered, stupidly forgetting you were beside him.

"Shit?" You asked, "What's that?"

Your father blinked, "A bad thing to say, don't be like Daddy."

You strongly nod, "Got it. Don't be like Daddy and say shit."

He face-palmed as you went back to cleaning up your toys.

Ben Drowned

Of course, once you went to bed, Ben cussed all he wanted to the computer screen of his. Sometimes getting particularly loud when angry. He often reminded himself your room was right beside his. This time though, it seems he had forgotten.

"UGH WHAT A STUPID CUNT!"

"Who's a stupid cunt?"

Ben spins around to see you sleepily rubbing your eyes. Standing in the doorway of the room, night clothes with your favorite cartoon character dotted all over them.

"(Y/N)!!" Your father freaked, "Don't say that!!"

You frowned, "But you said it."

He just shook his head, "What are you doing up anyway? I put you to bed..." he checks his watch, "over an hour ago."

"I was thirsty." You reply, yawning. "What does cunt mean?"

"Uh... I-you know you should probably get to bed, I'll get you a glass of water in a minute..."

"But-"

"Just go on ahead. I'll be with you soon!"

Sighing, you give up and let your inquiry go for now. Tomorrow you would be nagging your father on it until he caves.

Slenderman

"Papa?" You called outside his study, your voice sounds like it was choking on tears.

The door flung open on your father's mental command. He spotted your puffy red eyes and tear stained cheeks, and snatched you onto his lap in a blink. "What is the matter?"

You hiccupped, "Am I a Bitch?"

He was surprised to hear you say that, "Where did you hear the word? Who told you that?"

You murmured, "Hoodie told me I was a Bitch. I don't even know what it means!!" Soon you were wailing into your father's chest.

"(Y/N), You are certainly not that. That's a curse word that is said out of anger. It should never have been said around you. You are definitely not that."

It seems he will have to kill Hoodie later.

Ticci Toby

Your father was driving you to school on a bright sunny morning. All was great until a random car decided to cut your car off. It was a close call as your father was able to swerve out of the way without crashing the vehicle. Though still, his anger was fuelled by the fact that you were in the car with him. What if you had gotten hurt?

Because of this, he honked his horn at the idiot driver and called out the side window, "ASSHOLE!! I GOT MY KID IN HERE!" He was so angry no stutter could be heard from him.

You tuned in on his loud words and asked, "Daddy, what's an asshole?"

Too blinded with anger, your father replied, while pointing at the car in front of them, "That guy."

_______________________________________________________________________

OMG OMG OMG... HOLY MOTHER OF FUZZ THIS STORY IS AT 1K READS. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

I also thank the active readers that vote and comment on my stories. You guys keep me motivated. I appreciate ghost readers too, I don't mean to ignore you guys.

But yeah. THANK YOU FOR THE READS OMG.