Underestimated Alpha

'Kay so this is my first novel on here and I'm still learning how to use Wattpad so bear with me. I hope you like it and here's the first chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard the crunching of bones as I walked through the Alpha's training room. My brothers must have been brushing up on their combat skills. I knocked hesitantly.

"Cale, Rainer? Dad wants you in the Alpha den. He said something about Alpha stuff and getting the papers filled out so Cale can succeed him. He needs Rainer so you'll have a Beta Cale." I cocked my head to the side showing that I understood who was the most powerful. It took my parents years to teach me to do it and I still won't do it automatically like the other Omegas.

"Thanks Ash!" Cale exclaimed. He gave me a grin and rubbed my hair around effectively knotting it. I giggled like the little sister I am.

"Omega." Rainer acknowledged brushing past me. It took my full restraint not to bare my teeth and growl.

Cale has always been the better brother in my opinion. He's the one who would kiss my band aids when I would scrape my knees. Rainer was more concerned that his younger brother had more authority over him.

Rainer was twenty seven human years old when Cale was born and at his birth my parents sensed Cale was going to be a great and powerful Alpha. I was quite literally a baby compared to my brothers. We may all look like we were born in the same decade, but in reality we are far from it. Rainer was one hundred and twelve years old when I was born. Cale was eighty five years old. I stole my brothers's hearts when I was an infant.

When our mother died saving me I was two because I had toddled into a fight between two full grown males. Rainer turned cold towards me. Cale understood that I was going to be affected the most later in my life not having a mother but Rainer just couldn't accept me after that.

I was soon deemed an Omega diminishing hope of our pack having an Alpha female. My father had things under control but he is getting old and wishes to retire. Cale will soon be Alpha. I'll live with my brothers in the Alpha section of our hidden underground mountain pack headquarters. I'll just wait to find my Mate and live an under-privileged Omega life. I'll be in love and take care of pups whose parents are away on pack trips. I'll stay in the mountain living a sheltered life.

How I would kill to be an Alpha.