Chapter Twenty Two- Lalalalalala

I sat in Calu's closet rocking back and forth while Calu rubbed my back.

"Don't kill him. Don't kill him. Don't kill him." I kept repeating over and over. I wasn't sure whether I was more worried about Calu killing Cale, or me killing Cale because he attacked Calu.

"Hey, hey, hey," Calu said trying to calm me down. "Who's going to be killed?"

"C-ale." I choked out. "He's coming."

"Why sweetheart?" Calu asked.

"I accidentally had all of my mental links open when I thought that you should stop going through my underwear." Calu looked completely calm.

"Alpha order him not to." Calu said simply. "You're more dominant and family to him. He has to obey."

"Okay." I said in a small voice.

'I, Ashlyn Ember Hunt, Luna of the Shield Pack, and the most dominant sibling,' I started.

'What are you doing?' Cale asked.

'Order you to cease attack on Alpha Calu of the Shield pack.' I heard Cale gasp, finally feeling the power of an Alpha order from a more dominant Alpha for the first time. Haha sucker!

"It's done." I told Calu while cutting off the family link. "Cale won't like you anymore I don't think." Calu shrugged.

"To be honest, your old pack is really weak." We laughed together. "I was there to break ties with it until I met you." My eyes went wide.

"Really?" he nodded. "Huh, well I guess they're not strong because there is a sense of 'all man for himself' in that pack. Cale never did anything to stop people for me like an Alpha should have." Calu growled.

"You're safe with me in my pack." He said. "You're beautiful, you know that?"

I responded "I know." And started laughing at Calu's shocked expression. He shook it off and laughed.

"Tonight is your official welcome dinner. We can go shopping if you like."

•••••

So after three hours of shopping and two hours of prep I was ready.

I found the perfect dress that was tight in the chest area and all the way down to my high waist. The skirt flowed in the wind too. It was green with purple and yellow flowers on it.

I wore black wedges that bumped my height up to five eleven. I was still shorter that Calu who was six three.

Then I had prep. My prep consisted of watching Beauty and The Beast while Calu had the longest shower ever. I put on some lip gloss, the sheer kind, and then spun for Calu. His eyes went wide.

"Don't spin. Your skirt flips up and shows your underwear." I put spandex safety shorts underneath it.

'Let's go get out barbecue party on!' I told Calu while linking my arm through his.

"Lulu! Lulu! Lulu!" the little girl yelled and jumped up into his arms. Calu laughed.

"Lala! Lala! Lala!" he said back. I grinned. The little girl noticed me standing beside Calu. Her eyes widened.

"You're so pretty." She said awed. I don't know why. "So. You're my brother's Mate, huh?"she said boldly.

"Yes." I said and shifted my gaze from the sweetie pie to my sweetie.

"Don't you ever call me that Ashes." Calu said with a smile. The little girl looked confused.

"I'm Kayla!" the little girl said. "What's your name?"

"I'm Ashlyn." I smiled.

"Hmm. What should your nickname be?" She asked looking at Calu.

"Don't try Charred Meat." Calu said. "She didn't like when I suggested it." I rolled my eyes and lightly smacked the back of his head causing Kayla to break out in giggles.

"Lyly!" Kayla exclaimed. "It's sounds kinda like Lulu!" I laughed. Kayla held her arms out to me. Calu looked shocked as he gave her to me. I sat Kayla on the side of my hip so that she had one leg on my belly and one on my back.

"Wow!" Kayla yelled. "You do like Mommy does! You're cool!" Calu looked betrayed.

'What's wrong?' I asked Calu in our Mate bond. 'You look hurt.'

'She only let's Mom, Dad and I hold her.' He looked at me. 'And now you.' he smiled.

'Sorry for stealing your thunder.'

"Aw baby that's okay." Calu said scaring Kayla with his sudden outburst. "Sorry Lala, Mate bond." She giggled and we walked into the dining hall...