Chapter Twenty One- Lulu

We went our separate ways to shower and get dressed.

I went to the pack female bathroom. There were twenty showers but none were in use. Huh, I wonder why. There was a curtain to wrap around your shower cubicle thing so no one saw you undress. I pulled it around.

Next I plugged my phone in so I could listen to music. I felt Calu smile when he felt me sing along. I undressed then realized I forgot actual clothes. Like, I still had my pjs but I didn't want to wear them again.

I'd have to make a run for it in a towel. I cranked the shower on hot, waiting for steam. The steam came so I turned the temperature down so it wouldn't scald me. I stepped in.

I had just gotten shampoo into my hair and really good bubbles when I heard the door open. Soon I heard the toilet flush and someone wash their hands. I stepped farther out of the water in case it changed. It didn't.

I stepped back in. I had perfected the lather I had been working on when the water went really hot then freezing. I screamed and stepped out of the water.

I heard thumping and then I heard the door bang open and ten pairs of feet run in. I heard other girls who were in the bathroom scream and fumble for stuff.

Calu whipped the curtain open an I screamed and pushed him back while shutting the curtain. From the tone of the voices, all the people Calu brought were men.

"Calu leave, this is the women's bathroom." I said.

"You screamed though." Calu said.

"Yes I did!" I yelled. "Now leave! I'm fine!" The women in the bathroom laughed at the sound of me bossing around their Alpha. Calu whimpered as he left. "Aw get!" I whispered while sticking my hand out and slapping his back.

I finished my shower and felt around for my towel. All of a sudden it was in my hand. I looked out of the curtain.

"Hi!" Calu said. "What's up?" I groaned.

"I'll be out in a minute." I said. "Go away." Calu stuck his lip out.

"But, but, but..." he pleaded.

"But you're not supposed to be here!" I said with emphasis. He trudged away but I sensed him just beyond the shower curtain. "Out!" I yelled and I heard him walk out.

I toweled off and then used the towel to towel dry my hair. I flipped it behind me and started to get the tangles out of my hair.

Once the tangles were out I wrapped myself in the same towel and stepped out if the curtains, pajamas in hand.

'Calu where are you?'

'Right outside the door sweetie.'

'I think my brothers are in the kitchen.'

'M'kay I'll check.'

I hesitantly stepped out of the door and looked around. I just saw Calu's back disappear around the corner. Little did I know that was the kitchen.

Calu came back out of the kitchen and saw me. He growled 'MINE' and tried to pick me up. I took off running holding my towel up, down, and together. I hope that made sense.

I Shifted right away and left the wet towel in the dust. I heard clothes ripping and a white wolf jumped in front of me. I slammed into Calu's chest. He nipped my ear. I rubbed his neck with my nose.

A little girl was running through the halls. She stopped when she saw us.

"Am I ever going to see who you are Luna?" the little girl I had met earlier said. I nodded my head and opened the pack link to her.

'I just got out of the shower and forgot to bring clothes.' She smiled and nodded.

"Bye LuLu! I'll see you at dinner!" she skipped away.

I snorted and looked at Calu. He swiped at my face. I ducked and ran into his room shutting his door. I ran into his closet. I locked the closet door.

Shifting back, I looked through all of Calu's clothes, seeing ask I still had to unpack mine. I heard the door open and he tried to get into the closet.

"Can you throw me out some clothes?" Calu asked. I picked out a pink T-shirt and skinny jeans. He'll look like a pre-teen girl! Ha! I opened the door and threw the clothes out. He groaned. "These are my sister's pants!" I threw him some boot cut jeans. "Thank you!"

"So... why did that little girl call you Lulu?" I asked.

"She's one of my many sisters. I'll tell you about them later."

"Okay!" I yelled back.

I had no underwear. Poop. I wasn't asking Calu to get me some that's for sure! 'Leelee, can you come to Calu's room and get me some underwear? Knock first.'

'Okey-dokey artichokey!' she said.

A knock sounded at the door. Calu mustn't have answered it because I heard him mutter "Sure, come in."

"Where's the box of Charcoal's stuff?"

"Over there Leelee. What are you getting?"

"Oh nothing." she said.

"I'm asking what you're getting." Calu said as an Alpha.

I groaned. "Don't ask Calu!"

"Underwear!" Leelee burst out. I groaned. Calu laughed.

"Out you go." Calu said to Leelee.

"But, but?" Leelee said.

"Goodbye." Calu chuckled. My purple underwear that said 'Kiss My' on the butt was thrown in while Calu was laughing. I growled and put them on.

I put on a pair on sweat pants that dragged on the floor when I walked. A purple bra was thrown in.

"Calu!" I yelled. "Stop going through my underwear!" I tugged a navy blue t-shirt on that was the size of a small dress. I hear laughing in my head. Aw shoot! I had the pack link open. Well I'm embarrassed.

'Why is Calu going through your underwear?' I heard Cale say. My face paled. 'I'm coming to hurt that boy!' he said. I dropped to the ground and Calu ran in.