Chapter Thirty Two- Sweet Family Moments

{next morning}

Now Calu and I had been married and completed our Mate Bond. As I laid in bed beside Calu I snuggled into his warmth. I felt him wrap his arms around me. He stirred beside me.

"Morning hubby." I said cheerfully. Calu rolled his eyes.

"Morning butterfly." Calu answered. "Are you ready for today?"

"What's today?" I asked, rolling over to face him.

"Um, last night you invited Rainer over for his birthday." Calu informed me. "You promised you'd bake him a cake."

I nodded remembering the conversation. "I'll get started on the cake then." I jumped to get out of bed put Calu pulled me back under the covers.

"Do you have to go now?" Calu whined.

"Yes it's eight o'clock. I have to make the batter, bake the cake, let it cool and frost it. Plus I have to make a dinner." Calu stuck his lip out. "Yes I have to get up!" I said.

I dressed quickly in a pair of grey sweats and a blue tank top because who needs to dress up to bake? I put my hair up in a bun and ran downstairs to the kitchen.

•••••••

I baked and cooked all day. When I was done I had to hurry to get dressed. I passed Calu on the way to our room. He was dressed only in boxers.

"Calu!" I yelled. "Rainer will be here soon! You need to get ready now!" Calu followed me like a little puppy as I rushed to our room. I quickly peeled my baking clothes off.

As I was standing in my underwear, I felt arms wrap around my tummy. I felt safe so I knew it was Calu. I leaned back and rested my head on his chest. I heard him do the rumbly thing and I sighed.

'Calu? We need to get dressed.' I whispered.

'Babe, you need to get dressed. I'm ready.'

I pulled a pair of skinny jeans on. They were new so Calu laughed at me while I did squats and laid on the bed wiggling my legs to get the jeans to fit right.

"Hold my belt loops." I told Calu. He hooked his fingers through the belt loops on my hips. I bent my knees as Calu lifted me up by my loops. My pants finally fit right. Stupid new pants.

Calu flipped me around and kissed me. He carried me down the stairs.

•••

We sat down for dinner. Rainer sat across from me. I smiled as I saw his eyes widen when he realized I had cooked the meal. He licked his lips.

"You made a turkey!" Rainer exclaimed happily. I nodded as Calu laughed nervously. Rainer laughed and said "Dude don't worry. Ashlyn makes a kick ass turkey." We were about to dig in when I noticed someone was missing.

"Where's Winnie?" I asked.

"She said she'd be back by now." Trudy sighed. No sooner had she said that, Winnie walked in in a tight leopard skin crop top, a tight leather miniskirt and thigh high leather boots. I heard Rainer do the rumbly thing Calu does. Winnie gasped.

"Mate." she whispered. Calu growled and went to stand up to stop Rainer from walking over. I grabbed his arm and growled.

"Sit. Down." I growled.

'But butterfly, she's my sister.'

'I was his.'

'Fine Ashlyn.'

We ate the dinner in silence. Rainer stayed in the room across from Winnie. Calu only allowed this because our room, temporarily until the Alpha floor was ready, was beside Winnie's.

Now because I had slaved in the kitchen all day I went to bed at nine thirty.

•••••••••••
{three weeks later}

I felt so sick when I woke up. I jumped to run to the bathroom when Calu decided to wrap his arms around me.

"Move!" I screamed so loud Calu yelled and fell out of bed, ready for an attacker. I booked it to the bathroom and brought up last nights dinner. Calu came and held my hair back. Eventually I just dry heaved and Calu ran a bath for me.

I had to drag myself out of the bathtub. I felt so tired. I crawled into bed and fell asleep.

When I woke up the next morning, I did the same thing.