Thirty Five- A Fae A Siren And A Transparent Dress

Calu decided to carry me everywhere today. Leelee wouldn't stop making fun of me. Eventually I convinced Calu to let me train. I had told him when the war was and he couldn't argue with me that we needed everyone trained.

I had to go and meet with the sirens and faeries. I walked out to my truck, Calu following closely.

"Are you sure I can't-" Calu started before I interrupted.

"No!" I yelled. "I prefer to walk." I jumped in the truck and let Calu in. I turned my music up and started the truck.

•••

We Shifted then ran the rest of the way to Siren Lake. The Fortress of the Fae was located on the shore. We padded up to the door and I let out a small howl showing that we were here. I heard splashing in the water and a siren waited for us in her "fish" form.

"Payla!" Her voice trilled. "The wolfs are here!" She turned towards us. "I'm Azalu." {pronounced AH-ZA-LOO}

I swung my head side to side then laid my head on my paws.

"Oh silly me. You want clothes, don't you?" She giggled. I heard bells tinkling behind us as the fae walked closer. She wasn't wearing clothes, only the bells that were tied to her wrists and her ankles. AWKWARD! I growled at Calu.

'Back to the truck. Now.' I growled. Calu was about to protest when I snorted and he slunk into the trees, back to the truck.

"Hun, nature dominates, we don't mind. Just Shift." Payla explained. I just sat there. "Fine. I think we might have something." she disapeared into the cottage. When Payla came back she held in one hand a sheerish gown that was made of spider silk. In the other hand she held a kelp bikini. I shook my head but took them none the less.

I trotted over to behind an old oak tree. I Shifted then quickly dressed in the garments. Ew. Not such a pretty picture I'd imagine. I stepped out from behind the tree and was bombarded with little bells tied to vines. Payla tied bells to my ankles and wrists. She nodded her approval of my appearance and gestured for me to follow her back to Azalu.

"What did you need, Ashlyn?" Azalu asked.

"There will be a war." I started and they gasped. "The Vampires are soon to be attacking my pack. My brother's pack will declare war on mine as well. I have people loyal to me in that pack who will help. My mother and Grandmother had said that you would ally with us."

"If the moon goddess and the fae of the moon say you can trust us, we will aid you. It is a high honour to be trusted by the highest faerie and her powerful daughter." Payla declared, "On behalf of all fae, we will forge an alliance with the Canadian Shield Pack." I smiled thankfully.

"It is indeed a high honour and the Sirens look to the moon goddess as a wise sister of our leader. We will always help our kin. The Vampires are a dark race. " Azalu's eyes darkened slightly. "They are created out of fear, hunger, violence and hate. They are as ugly outside as they are inside. The vampires are arrogent, irrational fools. On behalf of all sirens, we will forge an alliance with the Canadian Shield Pack." I sighed in relief.

"Thank you! This is such a great reasurrance." I smiled warmly. "Visit my pack anytime. I feel we will have more than an alliance, but more of a friendship than anything else."

"Can I teleport you to your truck?" Payla asked.

"Sure. That would be great thank you." I replied. And with that, they sent me on my way, the jingling of bells being my companion.