Forty- A Conclusion

I entered the safe house where I knew the doctors were. I was panting and I laid on a cot, Shifting into human me.

'Butterfly, the battle is over. I'm coming right now.' I sighed hearing that Calu was okay. Trudy covered me with a blanket.

A few minutes later I heard the door bang open and Calu was there. I smiled through the pain. He rushed to my side.

"Butterfly, I've waited two hundred and forty three years for a son or daughter, and I can't believe they're finally here." he laughed nervously.

"Please don't say that. It sounds weird seeing as I'm only twenty." I muttered and he laughed.

"Yeah well I've been waiting two hundred and sixty three years for a grandchild." Trudy said as I went through another contraction. Trudy patted my hand. "Are you ready to push?"

~~Epilogue~~

(One year later)

Kaydon Dallas Lupus was born on the twenty fifth of October, the same day we won the battle between the vampires, the Rockie pack and us. Kaydon is now one. We replanted the plants killed in the battle with the help of the Faeries and Sirens. Rainer became the Alpha of the Rockie pack and had a baby girl with Winnie named Millie. Calu and I are expecting again. We moved into the total upper floor of the pack house and it's like a little house with a small fridge and microwave.

Our life is slowly piecing itself together and I couldn't be happier. It's nice to be a family.