Chapter Nine- A Sleepy Alpha

I felt somebody poking my leg. Oh some craps bout to go down because nobody wakes me up. Sleep is my baby and I love it dearly. I kicked whoever was poking me really hard.

"Ow!" Calu yelled. "What are you doing?"

"Sleeping." I mumbled. "Go away." I used my foot to shut the door. I rolled over to my stomach. "Ahhhhh." I sighed.

It wasn't long before I heard the heavy rock door slide open. I pushed it shut again. The door opened one more time. I shut it but because I was fed up I locked the door. I rolled over to my side so I could go back to sleep.

About half an hour later my door slid open. I groaned. "Would you just leave me alone?"

"Aw Ashes, I know that you know that I could never leave you." Calu was really getting on my nerves. I pulled the covers over my face. He grabbed my legs and pulled me out of bed. Calu held me by my ankles, my hair was dragging along the ground.

I had my Little Mermaid pyjamas on. It was a pair of shorts that were just tight enough that they didn't slide up when I was dangled upside down. On the butt it read 'Under The Sea...' and Ariel and Flounder were holding each end of the famous phrase. The top showed my belly button and was a tank top. I was glad I wore my bra to bed underneath the tight tank top. I was holding my blankets tightly around my body when I fell back to sleep. So there we were, Calu was dangling me upside down while I slept; oblivious as to where we were going.

"Still couldn't get her up?" I could practically hear Cale's smirk. I peeked my eyes open just enough so I could see where I was without letting them know I was awake.

"No so I decided to drag her here." Calu answered putting me upside down on a chair. My knees were on top of the chair back while my butt was in the crook of the chair. Before Calu knew it I playfully kicked him in the stomach. Cale started to laugh as I turned around in the chair.

I yawned and then blinked my eyes a few times. Oops. My hair was practically a nest and I hadn't brushed my teeth. I was seated in the middle of a very important pack brunch. Both Alphas, both Betas, thirds and head warriors were in the room laughing at me. Just great. Everyone else was dressed in jeans and a dress shirt. Well, the women wore blouses. And there I sat in my Disney pajamas looking like I raised a family of squirrels in my curly-wavy kinda hair. I felt the blush spread across my face. "Oh great. I'm here." I said very enthusiastically. *note sarcasm*

"I was going to let you get ready first but you wouldn't get up." Calu was laughing.

"No offense anyone but, why the heck am I here?" Cale pushed a plate of strawberry pancakes my way, knowing that they were my favourite. I spread my homemade strawberry jam thickly over the pancake and dug in.

"You're a Luna." Leelee answered. I choked on my pancake.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm a pack Alpha Ashes." Calu said.

"No, Really?" I said with mock surprise. I had already known that, duh.

"That means you're a Luna." I raised my eyebrow at Calu.

"Are you sure you wanna trust me with a pack?"

"Yes. Now eat." Calu didn't have to tell me twice.

I didn't even listen to anything they were discussing. I must've eaten like twenty-five pancakes when I heard my name being called. I looked up with my cheeks filled with chewed pancake. Leelee was laughing at my expression.

"Is that a good idea Ashlyn?" Cale asked me. I swallowed my pancake.

"Yeah, totally, I'm all for it!" I answered, not having a clue what I was agreeing to. Everyone was laughing now and I didn't know why.

"You weren't listening, were you?" Calu asked me. I shook my head. "Good because Cale just asked you if I should dye my fur pink." I blushed.

"Well this was nice." I said when the meeting was over. "It was nice to meet everyone while I was hungry and tired." I glared at Calu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I felt a poke on my leg. I shut the door. The door opened and I was slung over somebody's shoulder.

"You never learn, do you?"