#9 P.E.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Okey... I know it took me really long but now I updated😅. School it's just to much right now and to be honest, I'm also a little lazy pssst! :3
Wait...OMG WE ARE OVER 11K!!!😱😱 Can I please cry.😢 You are the best guys ❤ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING. You are the reason why I have so much fun writing!...*in tiny* and also BTS... Anyways enjoy this chapter!😊

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Y/n pov:

I was already in the dressing room changing with the other girls.
"I hope he will wear something tight." I heard one of the girls saying. What the hell was wrong with them. It was not like I would mind if he wore something tight but I wouldn't say it out loud. That's just weird. Thinking about him in tight clothes is weird. But it still made me blush.
"Y/n are you coming?" Asked one of the girls standing in the door and staring at me.
"Oh yeah sure." I stood up and walked in the gym with her. I guess I was lost in my dreamworld about Jimin in tight clothes.
"You were weird the last days." She said while entering the gym. She was one of the famous girls at school who wasn't afraid of talking to me. I don't even get why people are afraid of talking to me. Must be because my best friend is Taehyung. Or because of the look I have ony face most of the time. I guess they are afraid that I would bully them but why should I. I didn't give a shit about them so it was useless for me to bully them.
"Yeah could be. I had a little fight with Tae." I answered to her and she nodded. It wasn't even a lie but Tae wasn't the reason why I was acting weird. Well he too but mostly Mr. Park. It was insane how he made me feel. I wanted to kiss him and then slap him and then kiss him again. Like in a bad romance. We sat down and waited for Mr. Park to arrive. The lesson already started but he was nowhere to be seen. It was weird because he was always really early when we have math with him but now we were the one who had to wait for him. And believe when I say we were slow in changing. I was sitting there not saying a word when the door finally opened. The lesson started like 15 minutes ago and he appeared just now. I looked up and saw him walking closer to us. He was wearing a white puma hoodie and puma pants.

Not tight at all but the girls were still dying for him

Not tight at all but the girls were still dying for him. Even though I tried to hide it and look cool, I also really enjoyed the view. How could someone be that hot in everything he wears and still look elegant. Even in sweatpants. That doesn't make sense.
"Hey guys. Sorry for being late. I couldn't find the gym. The struggle of being new." He said with a smile and a little laugh. I tried not to look at him. A blushing face is the last what I need right now.
"Alright then, let's start with the lesson." He slepped his hands together.
"How about dodgeball." He said and went to get a ball. Dodgeball was my favourite game. I hoped I would be able to concentrate and forget about Me. Park. At least this once. Oh man Taehyung would be so disappointed. 
"Alright, we will make two teams. I will let you decide who is gonna be in which team." The moment he said this everybody ran up to me. Well just great.
"Y/n can I please be in your team!?"
"Y/n play with me! I will give my best!"
"We would make a good team!!" Everybody was yelling at me and I just stood there in the middle of the screaming girls. I did play quiet good because I really liked that game and I also didn't like loosing so everyone always wanted to be iny team.
"Ehmm...well..." I stuttered.
"Alright, alright. Let's leave Y/n alone. She can decide where she wants be when you already made the teams." Said Mr. Park and stood next to me. The girls did how he told them and finally let me be.
"I guess you are quiet popular, aren't you?" He looked down at me and smiled.

I turned my head away so he wouldn't see my red face. God that smile.
"I think I'm just good at this game...I guess." I answered with a silent voice.
"Well then show me how good you are." He smirked and ran after the other girls.

" He smirked and ran after the other girls

I looked confused.
"Show him what...?" This was about to be a long, long game. After some minutes the teams were ready to start the game. I just went in one of the teams doesn't really caring who I was playing with. Let's just end this as quick as possible.
"Alright guys. Ready? And go!" Mr. Park threw the ball up and one of my team members catched it. They started to throw the ball around and make some points. I just tried to stay in the back and don't let them catch me. That was something new because mostly I go crazy when we play that game. I didn't felt like playing so just staying in the back would be the best idea. When more balls were threw to us by Mr. Park, the girls slowly started to get hit and had to sit out. Both team were really good actually. I saw on them that they were giving their best just to impress Mr. Park. So obvious. I was still just hiding behind someone not really giving a shit about the game. Well with Mr. Park as my teacher-NO stop thinking about him. Just then I looked over to him and...oh Jesus Christ. The girls were so lost in the game that they didn't even realized what he was doing...

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I am sooo bad 😈 ending the chapter like this xD. Sorryyyy but I had to...
Next part will be a little more interesting 😏 if you know what I mean...

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜