#58 Bro what are you doing

Y/n Pov:

I was still at Jimins place. It was really nice with him. Now it wasn't about sex or something like this. This moment was ours. It was just about our love. Now I truly believe that he loves me and I love him too. I wish we could run away. To a quiet place where nobody could separate us. This would be a dream but this is reality and we have to somehow deal with our problems. Even if it's hard. Somehow we will get through it.
"Do you want something to eat?" He asked and got up from the bed to walk to the kitchen. We were watching movies the past time and talking a lot. More than ever before. Now we really grew together.
"No thanks." I answered and gave him a little smile. He walked to the kitchen and came back with two glasses of soda. He placed it on the nightstand and sat back next to me.
"Y/n you should go home it's late. Not like I want you to go but I also don't want trouble with Jungkook." He said and stroked my tigh.
"Don't worry. Taehyung has my back." I simply and kept on watching the movie.
"Yeah I know but still. Jungkook must be asking where you are by now." He continued and now I focused more on what he was saying.
"What time is it?" I asked and he took a look of his watch.
"Almost midnight." He said and my eyes grew. Did time pass this fast? Not good. I jumped up from the bed and run to my shoes.
"Oh no I have to go home." I said and was about to leave but Jimin grabbed my arm.
"I will drive you." He said and reached for his keys but I stopped him.
"No wait. You can't. Jungkook will see you." I said and he lifted am eyebrow.
"Well either I drive you or you stay here. You are not walking in the dark." He said with a serious tons.

" He said with a serious tons

I thought for a moment.
"Alright I will call Taehyung." I said and pulled my phone out. Jimin watched me do so.
"Tae are you awake?" I asked as he answered the phone.
"Now I am." He said with a sleepy voice.
"Sorry but can you take me home?" I asked and I couldn't see before me how he rolles his eyes. I know him to well.
"Yeah alright. Give me 15 minutes." He said and hung up. Jimin was relieved as he heard that Taehyung is coming.
"Good. But you don't wanna make me jealous do you?" He asked with a smirk and pulled me closer by my waist. I smiled.
"Maybe." I said also with a smirk. He was surprised by my answer.
"You really are not that shy anymore." He said and bit his lower lip.
"I was never. Just around you at the beginning. But not anymore because you are mine now." I smiled and gave him a kiss.
"I like when you call me mine." He bit his lip again. I really don't want to go but I have to. Or else I won't ever see him again. He was about to press me against the wall but I stopped him by pushing him a little on the chest.
"Taehyung will be here soon. Don't make it even harder to leave." I said and kissed shin again.
"Alright you are right. Just one more kiss." He answered and I smiled. We started kissing. I really didn't wanted to go. This was hell. Just then my phone rang. It was Tae.
"Hello?" I asked.
"I am here." He said and hung up. I sighed and walked to the door.
"I love you." Suddenly Jimin said. I turned around and looked at him. His eyes were full with sparkles and happiness. I love seeing him like this.
"I love you too." I said and left. Tae was already parking there waiting. I hopped inside and he drove off.
"You have been there for a while." He said and I was just smiling the whole time.
"Alright I won't even ask." He said and I had to laugh.

" He said and I had to laugh

"Thanks for coming." I said and smiled at him.
"No problem but never again." He said and I got his shoulder. Jerk. What a great day. Finally after the hard times. Hopefully everything will be alright.
"There you go. Take care." Tae said as he stopped the car. I got out and waved at him with a smile. He drove off and I went inside the house. Everything was dark. Maybe they are sleeping. That would be great. I quietly walked up the stairs and made my way straight into my room. I walked pass mom's room. The lights were off so she is for sure sleeping. Thank good. As I arrived at my room I heard sound from the room next to mine. Jungkooks old room. He is awake.
"Is it good?" I heard him say. Who is he talking to? Is he on the phone? Or is someone here? I walked closer to his room and pressed my ear against the door.
"Oh yeah." Someone said in a weird tone. A girl? What the hell. I opened the door and immediately regretted it. Jungkook was naked in the bed on top of a girl. Thank God they were covered with the blanket. They looked at me shocked and so did I until I realized who the girl under him was.

 They looked at me shocked and so did I until I realized who the girl under him was

"No way." I said confused as hell and just slammed the door shut. Did he really just...bang Jimins sister?!

bang Jimins sister?!