#53 Not a secret anymore

Y/n Pov:

We started to make out and I placed my arms around his neck. I pressed my hand into his wet hair and grabbed on it. He was kissing with so much emotions. Every time we kiss it's never a normal kiss. It always feels special. He gives me so much love. No one can make me feel the way he does. I don't want this to ever end. I lov-
"Jimin!" Someone yelled. I know this voice really well. Oh no. Suddenly we were ripped apart and Jimin was pushed against the wall.
"You fucking jerk how dare you touch my sister!!" Jungkook yelled and punched Jimin on the face.
"Jungkook stop! Please!" I screamed and tried to push Jungkook away from Jimin but he was way to strong and angry. He pushed me back.
"She is fucking 17. You perverted ass!" Jungkook kept on screaming, punching and shaking Jimin.
"Jungkook please stop!" I yelled but he wouldn't stop. Jimins nose was already bleeding.
"Stop it already!!" I screamed really loud and started crying. Jungkook looked over to me.

"Y/n why are you protecting him? What have he done to you?" He asked and finally let go of Jimin

"He done nothing what I didn't wanted." I answered in between my sobbs.
"What are you saying." He just stared at me confused.
"Jungkook I-" Jimin was about to talk but Jungkook didn't let him.
"You better shut up before I kill you!" Jungkook yelled and Jimin didn't say anything else.
"I wanted him to touch me." I said and Jungkooks eyes widened.
"What the hell Y/n he is your teacher! And my best friend!" He kept on yelling and I finally made eye contact with him.
"I didn't knew that he was your best friend when this started!" I yelled back and I realized just now what I said.
"When it started? How long have this been going like this?" Jungkook asked and looked at both of us with a confused and mad face.

I lowered my head.
"About a month." I said quietly. Jungkook didn't say a word. I looked up and him and saw his eyes turning dark.
"You!" He screamed and pressed Jimin hard against the wall.
"I will kill you!" His blood was boiling in his body I could tell. I run up to them and tried to rip Jungkook off of him. It didn't work. What should I do. He will seriously kill him.
"Jungkook if you don't let go of him I will never talk to you again!" I screamed and suddenly Jungkook stopped. He turned around with a shocked face.
"Why are you trying to save him?" He asked confused. I knew what I was about to say will change everything but this can't go on like this anymore.
"Because I love him!" I said it out loud and covered my mouth instantly. What did I just say.
"Y/n..." Jungkook didn't know what to say and just stood there before me with horror in his eyes.
"It's true. I didn't wanted you to find out this way but it's true." I said now with a quiet voice and hoped I could calm him down somehow. But I couldn't
"Jimin get out." He said it without any emotions in his voice. Jimin just started going out of the room but I stopped him.
"No Jimin don't go." I stood before the door but what next happened surprised even me.
"Move Y/n!" Jungkook pushed me away and I fell on the floor. I hit my arm bad.
"Jungkook don't hurt her it's not her fault." Jimin grabbed Jungkooks arm and glared at him angry. Oh no now both are protective.
"Don't you tell me what to do. Get out of here before I seriously murder you!" Jungkook yelled and pointed his finger at the door. Jimin looked at me with a sad face and then made his way outside.

 Jimin looked at me with a sad face and then made his way outside

I jumped up from the floor and stood before Jungkook.
"You can't throw him out!" I said angry.
"Of course I can and I will. And you are going home too!" He screamed and walked out of the room.
"Good who cares! I will go and you can stay here alone! This is how you like it right?! That's why you left us! JUST LIKE DAD!" I started crying again as I said the last sentence. Jungkook stopped at the door. He didn't say anything. Not a single word. He just lowered his head and kept on walking. I threw myself on the bed and sobbed. Just great. This couldn't have ended any worse. Well it could. When we are back everything will be even worse than this. If the people find out about us, and they will I am sure, then everything is over. Jimin will get fired and I will be the weirdly at school who wanted a relationship with her teacher. This is the worst day of my life. I just want to fall asleep and never wake up again. Why did I have to be so stupid. I ruined everything but the worst is that I hurt Jimin. He will lose his job and won't be able to ever work as a teacher again if this whole shit comes out. I destroyed him because I couldn't keep my hormones in place. But it wasn't only that. I'm not with because of the sex. He gives me everything I need. I love him. Everything about him. His eyes, his lips, his smell, his personality. Everything. The way he looks at me and the way he loves me. I love him so much. Somehow I have to fix this. I have to turn everything right again.

 I have to turn everything right again