#37 Tomorrow

Alright guys I know that it wasn't nice to let you wait for so long but somehow the ideas wouldn't come. But now I pulled myself together and planed some chapters so I will be updating more now! I am Sorry for making you wait this long 😕!!

Y/n Pov:

Today is the last day of school before the Korean Thanksgiving Day but we call it Ch'usok. Tomorrow is also my birthday. I am more than sure that these two are planing something. Can't I just run away for the rest of the year and skip my birthday.
"Y/n isn't he your brother?" A classmate asked and pointed in the direction of the parking places. I didn't even realized that he was already here because I was lost in my thoughts.
"Oh yes he is. Thanks." I said and gave her a little smile. She smiled back.
"No problem. I have to say the he is very hot." She said and gave me a weird smirk and than looked at him.
"Yeah i know and I hope you keep your flirty hands away from him or I will cut them off." I glared at her seriously and she nervously nodded.
"A-alright I will go then bye." She quickly answered and then almost run away. I walked up to my brother and hugged him.
"Hi sis how have you been?" He asked and opened the car door for me.
"Well I'm okay you can say." I answered and sat in the car.
"That was lame Y/n. What's the problem?" He questioned but I just shook my head. Jungkook also sat in the car and asked again.
"Seriously what's up?" I looked at him.
"Where have you been this morning? You never wake up that early." I asked him and suddenly he looked nervous. What is this boy up to?

 What is this boy up to?

"Oh don't worry. Just had to take care of something." He simply said and focused on driving again. What is wrong with the people today?! It can't be more obviously that they are planing my birthday. I don't like this. Whatever I will just try to be as positive as always. At the end they are just trying to be nice. Even though I told them like a hundred times that I hate surprises. They will never understand it. What can I do. One day they will get it back for not listening to me.
"Sooo what are you planing for tomorrow?" Jungkook suddenly asked. This boy seriously.
"Jungkook I know that you are planing something, I am not dumb." I answered simply.
"That wasn't an answer for my question." He said and I rolled my eyes.
"I am not planing anything." I said to make him happy and it worked because he started smiling.

He is such a kid but I still love him

He is such a kid but I still love him. Even if I don't want to admit it but how couldn't you love such a bunny.
"Alright, you already know anyway so I will just tell. I invited Taehyung tomorrow so we can celebrate a little. I know you are not the biggest fan of parties but Taehyung really wants to celebrate with you and so does mum so please try to have at least a little fun. After your birthday you can kill me." He said without taking his eyes of the roadway. Now I felt bad somehow. They are really just trying to make me happy and I am this negative. Jees I really need to be a little soft and not a negative bitch.
"I don't mind the 'party'. Thank you." I smiled at him and he looked shooked. (Jungshook 😏😏)
"Are you sick?" He asked surprised and now my smile faded.
"No I am not!" I yelled and crossed my arms. He laughed.
"Alright pumpkin we are home." He said and got out of the car. I followed him.
"Mum is home for the holidays so we can have some time together." Jungkook spoke back to me as we walked into the house.
"Oh that's cool." I said. We entered the house and mum quickly walked up to us.
"My babies are home." She said and gave both of us a big and tight hug.
"Mum you are breaking me." I said and tried to breath. She let go of me.
"Oh I am sorry. It's just so good seeing you come home together." She smiled at us and we smiled back. Such a cute mummy I have.
"Alright what do you want to eat?" She asked us with a huge smile. I am happy that she is happy.
"What about we order pizza." Jungkook answered and my eyes widened. I looked over to Jungkook.

 I looked over to Jungkook

"You are genius. I want Pizza!" I said excited and they both laughed.
"Well what can I do. I love pizza." I said with a shoulder shrug and a smirk.
"I guess pizza it is." Mum said and went to get her phone.
"Yes!" I cheered and walked after her.
"Wait mum I will order it." Jungkook went after mum and took her phone.
"Oh alright honey." She said and went into the living room.
"Y/n go after mum." Jungkook commanded.
"What why?" I asked confused.
"Just go or there will be only pizza for me.
"Fine." I rolled my eyes and went after mum. She was sitting on the couch so I sat down next to her. Some after Jungkook joined us as well.
"Pizza will be here in 20 minutes." He said and I smiled. Pizza for dinner. Best idea.
"So honey what are your plans for your birthday?" Mum asked and I looked over to Jungkook.
"She will be home. I invited Taehyung. I already told you mum remember?" He answered for me and for a second mum looked confused but then remembered.
"Oh yes I know. Well then I will cook something yummy." Mum said happily and I nodded. Maybe it's not a bad idea to have a little party together.