#41 Nasty girl

Y/n Pov:

..."But there is something else too." He started and I let go of him.
"What do you mean?" As I asked he walked up to Jimin.
"My good friend, you are coming with us.
"WHAT!?!?" Jimin and me said at the same time as we stared at Jungkook not believing our ears. He can't be serious.
"I know this came a little sudden but I think we could have some fun." Jungkook said with a smile.

"Jungkook he is Y/ns teacher

"Jungkook he is Y/ns teacher. Don't you think it's a little weird." Said Taehyung not really happy. Well I am not wondering that he is like this. After all Jimin is really 'just' my teacher for them. People would never go on holiday with their teacher if it's not a class trip or something.
"Yeah that could be but when I baught the tickets I didn't knew that he was Y/ns teacher and also it's just for a week. Y/n can do whatever she want to and Jimin too. They don't have to be 24/7 together." Jungkook added but nobody seemed to be impressed. Maybe mom a little.
"Jungkook I can't come." Jimin suddenly said.
"Well that's not good because they won't take the ticket back." He answered.
"Than I will give you the money for it." Jimin continued but he didn't really had a chance to say much because Jungkook cut him off.
"I'm not taking your money. It looks like you have to come." Jungkook smirked and Jimin rolled his eyes.
"Listen kids Jungkook is right. It's just for a week and Y/n you could have some fun. I think you should go." Mom smiled. I couldn't even believe that they really want this. Well okey they don't know what a relationship I have with Jimin.
"I-I don't know." I answered nervous. Jungkook placed his arm on my shoulder.
"Just listen to mom. I promise you will have so much fun." Jungkook gave me a big and warm smile. How should I say no now?!
"Okey." I said. What have I done.
"Jimin what about you?" Jungkook looked over to Jimin who was staring weirdly. He must be confused as well.
"Well... I guess I will come then." He answered at the end. What is going on here.
"Amazing! Well then we will fly tomorrow." Jungkook said.
"Wait what?! You said you will fly back end of this month." I answered confused and frustrated.
"Yeah I know but I was called back. My assistant got sick and she can't replace me anymore. The company needs me." Jungkook made clear and I just nodded. That's it. My brain is in the toilette. I am done with life.
"But what about school?" I asked.
"You have school break." My mom answered really fast. Does this women want to get ride of me? What the hell.
"Oh yeah right." I rubbed the back of my head and looked over to Tae. He wasn't happy at all.

He was standing there with his arms crossed and glaring angrily

He was standing there with his arms crossed and glaring angrily. I understand him.
"Well then this is a yes for me. We will fly at 13 pm. Jimin we will meet at the airport." Jungkook said and Jimin nodded. I could clearly see on him that he wasn't happy with that idea too. What can I do now. Jungkook would fight till I am not saying yes so it's no use. Sometimes I hate that he is such a good manipulator.
"What are you people talking about?" Asked Miho as she lifted her head up. Her face was full with cake. Seriously why is she that skinny!!!??
"Nothing. Keep on eating." I answered and after a shoulder shrug she turned back to her cake.
"I think she just came for the free food." Hyungwon pointed out and jerked his head over to Miho. We all nodded and then laughed a little.
"Alright everyone. Tomorrow is a big day. We should get some rest. Boys do you want me to drive you home?" Jungkook asked and Tae and Hyungwon nodded.
"Thank you for the amazing present. Now I can sleep properly at school." I winked at them and we started laughing. This will for ever stay an insider. We walked them to the door and said goodbye. Now only Jimin, my mom and I were there.
"I should go too." Jimin said and bowed to my mother.
"Thank you Mrs. for the warm welcome. Y/n I will see you at school." Jimin said and I nodded with a little red face. I knew that it was red.
"Your welcome. Good bye Mr. Park." My mom said goodbye and then walked inside the kitchen. I turned back to Jimin and suddenly he pulled me out before the door. He closed it and pushed me against it.
"You nasty girl. Why did you try to get out of this trip. Don't you wanna hang around with me?" He smirked at me as he whispered into my ear.

 Don't you wanna hang around with me?" He smirked at me as he whispered into my ear

"N-No that's not it but...you know it yourself that's it's a bad idea." I answered also whispering because I didn't wanted anyone to hear us.
"It was also a bad idea coming to the dressing room but you still came." He continued with this sexy whisper and now right next to my ear. I was freaking out down there.
"Yeah...that's true." I answered.
"Now that we have to go let us make the best out of it." He smilled at me but I could still see a little smirk on his face. I nodded and he pressed his lips against mine. Finally I can feel his lips again. But it didn't less long because Jungkook could be back any minute.
"Bye beauty." Jimin stroked my cheek and then went to his car. This guy is to much. And then he calls me nasty!?

 And then he calls me nasty!?