#29 To tired of this

Y/N Pov:

I just stared at the direction of the school door with an open mouth. Suddenly I forgot everything. The only thing I was thinking now was Jimin and the fact that he was holding hands with a girl. She was pretty. Everything about her looked so perfect. Next to her I was just a stupid school girl. She was way older then me and she also showed it. Her breast almost popped out of the tight dress she was wearing and these eyes would make every boy run after her.

But who is she? And why is she with Jimin? Is she his girlfriend? But I thought we have something? I suddenly felt the warm water running down my face

But who is she? And why is she with Jimin? Is she his girlfriend? But I thought we have something? I suddenly felt the warm water running down my face. I cried. How foolish was I. Why did I believe him? Was I really just a game for him? My head was a mess and I just run into the toilet without caring about some students staring at me. Not like I cared before so. When I was in I looked at myself in the mirror. Great now I was even crying even though I really should have known that this isn't some kind of dream. This is real life and a super hot 23 year old grown men won't fall in love with a 17 year old, still student, girl. Not even 17 yet. How stupid of me to just imagine something like this. I was just a toy for him. With a deep breath I let out the last tear and cleaned my face. I went out of the toilet and went to my next class not even bothered to look up at the door. Just then I realized that my next lesson...IS MATH. Well great. Now I even have to stare at him for 45 fucking minutes.
"Y/N!" I heard a familiar voice screaming my name. I turned around and saw Hyungwon running up to me.
"Wait up...You run away so fast and didn't answered when I was calling you. I thought s-something happened." He said out of breath.
"Oh you were calling after me?...Sorry I didn't heard you." I said awkwardly. Actually it is not even a lie. I really didn't heard him.
"It's okey. I just thought something is up." He said.
"No no don't worry. I just don't wanted to be late for the next class." And now I lied. I had to. This is not even a question.
"Well then let's go." He grabbed my hand and we walked to class. Wait why is he holding my hand. It's weird.
"Look there is a free double desk. You wanna sit with me?" He pointed at a desk in the 3. row and smiled at me.

I nodded and smiled back

I nodded and smiled back. He is a really nice guy so I guess we could be good friend but he could never replace Taehyung. Talking about him, he just entered the classroom after I sat down. He just walked pass me without even looking with just one eye at me. I can't believe that we ended like this. Everything turned upside down. I hate it. Hyungwon seem to be nice but I want Taehyung but this won't work at the moment. It happened to much shit the last days.
"Good morning class." Jimin walked in and greeted us. All the girls were playing with their hairs and winked at him while saying a cringey good morning back to him. I just rolled my eyes without saying anything. Jimin smiled and then sat down.