#38 My Mr Perfect

Y/n Pov:

"Pizza is here!" I heard Jungkook yelling so I went into the kitchen, well more run into the kitchen, and sat town at the table.
"Give it to me." I said and Jungkook just laughed.
"You really are like a kid." He said and then put the pizza down before me. I opened the bock and the amazing smell hit my nose.
"Hmmm salami. My favorite." I smiled.

Jungkook nodded

Jungkook nodded.
"I didn't forget it." He said and also sat down. What I great brother I have.
"Mom pizza is here!" I yelled to her and she came and sat down next to me.
"Well then help yourselves." Mom said and we started eating. It was really delicious. We didn't ordered pizza a while since Jungkook moved away and now it feels like when he was still living with us. We were begging mom almost everyday to order us pizza. At the end she always gave in. The old times. Such a great memory. We ate and talked a little about tomorrow and what I actually want to do. I don't have much on my mind. Just hanging around with Jungkook and Taehyung. And of course moms amazing cake can't be missed.
"You didnt even told us what you want for your birthday." Mom looked at me.
"Mom I really don't want anything. I have everything now that Jungkook is here." I answered and continued eating.
"But you know that we don't have everything we need." She continued and I started to get annoyed.
"Yes we do. Let me eat." I simply said but she didn't stop.
"Y/n you know yourself that we need-" I cut her off.
"No we don't! We don't need him! He wanted to go so live with it!" I yelled and my mom became upset.
"Y/n you really don't need to scream." Jungkook said but I ignored it.
"I do because she keeps on bringing him up. We don't need him! He decided to go even though he knew that you will move away and I will stay alone with mom but he still disappeared without caring about us! Why would I need him or any of us!" I screamed the last words and then stood up and quickly walked into my room.
"Y/n!" Jungkook yelled after me but I ignored and slammed my door close. I threw myself on the bed and covered my face. Why does she always have to bring him up. Can't she move on? He left us when we needed him so why should we miss him. We were alone. Only was there to help but after a short time he had to move away. I don't blame him though. When I was younger I did but now I understand that he has to live his own life and he can't always be with us. He is grown up now. God I sound like a mother now. I rolled around in my bed until I heard my door being opened.
"Y/n can we talk." Jungkook said as he stepped inside.
"I am not really in the mood." I answered and sat up in my bed.
"We will talk." He commended and sat down on my bed. I rolled my eyes.
"I saw that." He pointed his finger at me and I rolled my eyes again. Just to trigger him.
"What is?" I asked not really in the mood to talk.
"I know that you are mad because he left but you can't talk like this with mom. She brings him up that often because she loved him. They lived together for such a long time. He is our dad. Of course she misses her. But I guess what she misses even more is a men on her side who she feel safe with. Who she can hug at night and who loves her. She is lonely." Jungkook explained and now I felt bad. My tears almost started to fall down my cheek but I held them back.
"Alright you are right. I will go and tell her I am sorry." I said and lovered my head a little. It was really wrong to scream at her when she is already sad. I have to say sorry.
"Good." Jungkook smiled and we both walked out of my room.

" Jungkook smiled and we both walked out of my room

"Mom." I called for her but no answer. Where could she be. I walked inside her bedroom and there she was laying on the bed but not on her side. She was laying where he used to sleep before. I walked up to her and sat down.
"Mom I'm sorry." I said and she finally looked at me. Her eyes were teary but she still smiled.
"It's okey honey. You were right. I really should stop talking about him bit...it's just...so hard to forget about someone you used to love." She sobbed and I pulled her into a hug.

" She sobbed and I pulled her into a hug

"Mom don't cry. Please. You deserve better. Someone who is not perfect can't have you because you are perfect. I am sure that it's not over yet. The perfect men is out there you just have to wait to meet him and I am sure that he will love you more than anything. You will be his everything and every time you look at each other you fall in love a little more." As I was talking she broke the hug and looked me in the eyes. Her face was now bright again and her eyes were shining. She was smiling.
"What?" I asked confused. She placed her hands on my shoulder.
"The way you talk. It sounds like you already found your Mr Perfect." She said with a bright smile. I froze in place.
"Well who knows. Anything is possible." I answered with an awkward smile. She knows me way to well. But she is right. I found my Mr Perfect.