#30 Best friends

Y/N Pov:

"I wanna go home." I cried like a stupid kid but I didn't cared as long as nobody heard me. Suddenly the sun was gone. Just when I was about to look up two strong arms pulled me into a hug. First I was surprised but then I relaxed. I know this hug. This is the hug of the person I was missing so much.
"T-Taehyung...?" I whispered.
"Don't cry. Please." He said and hugged me even tighter.
"But how did you-" I was about to say but he cut me off.
"You always come here when you feel down." He said and I just sat there between his arms without moving.
"Y/N let's just forget what happened. I don't wanna lose you so let's just forget it." He whispered with a really sad voice. I could feel the new tears building in my eyes.
"It's okey." He rubbed my back and I threw my arms around him. My best friend is back. I finally can hug him again. No more feeling alone. No more sad moments. He is with me again.
"How did you get out of class?" I asked and rubbed my tears away.
"Well..."

Flashback

Teahyung Pov:

I sat there in class without even caring about the lesson. I don't like this Park Jimin guy. He is playing this good guy way to good but I see that he is something else then what he shows. I know there is something about him I just couldn't figure out what. Y/N went out quiet a while ago. I wonder what is up with her. Hopefully nothing to bad. Maybe it's my fault. Maybe she is upset because of me. I can't have it if she is upset because of me. I can't see her upset because of anything. Without thinking anytime longer I jumped up and made my way to the door.
"Mr. Kim where do you think you are going?" This Park boy asked.
"To my best friend. She needs me." I said without even caring to turn around and just left the class. Quickly I run outside and searched for her. She always goes into the school garden and hides by the big tree when she isn't feeling good. I run into the garden and there she was sitting next to the tree with her knees pulled up and her head resting on them. I slowly walked closer to her and knelt down. She was about to lift her head up but I blocked her by pulling her close to my chest. I missed her so much.