#16 Him in me

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Omg guys!! Can't believe that we are at 40K...I am crying 😭 THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Here is the chapter that you have been waiting for so long😉.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Y/n Pov:

This feels good. Like a nice dream. Like laying in the warm grass. Like being touched by a special person. I opened my eyes and saw someone beautiful. He was above me and kissed my neck. I couldn't stop smiling.
"Don't lose your mind just yet." He whispered into my ear and continued kissing down to my chest. I snapped out of my daydreaming and realised what was going on. Jimin, my teacher, was above me, shirtless and I was laying on the bed with just my underwear on.

Most of the time I would feel uncomfortable if someone sees only my arms but with him it was different

Most of the time I would feel uncomfortable if someone sees only my arms but with him it was different. I felt safe and cared. He was touching me so gently that it almost felt like a dream. Like it wouldn't even be true that someone could make me feel so different in a good way. He kissed down my chest to my stomach. His hands were on the side of my body and moved it as well down my hips to my thigh. I closed my eyes again and a silent moan left my mouth. Not even I could hear it. My mind was playing a dirty game with me and I liked it.
"What are you thinking of?" He faced me and asked with a smirk.

I just smiled

I just smiled. He leant closer to my ear and whispered.
"Whatever you are thinking believe me, this will be much better." His hot breath hit my neck. I could feel that my panty was already so wet. This was such anew feeling to me but I liked it. Every second of it. He set up and started to open his jeans without taking his eyes off of me. I touched his perfectly defined abs. This guy really was to perfect. He took my hand which was touching his stomach and slowly started to push it into his jeans. Our eye contact never broke. I could feel his hard dick even though he still had his boxer on. He leant back to me and started kissing me with so much lust. He bit my lip while kissing and I grabbed his hard dick. I could feel him smirking while the kiss. Once again his lips started to move down my body but he stopped just above my breasts. He pushed his hand under me and opened my bra. In like no time my bra landed on my floor. His lips moving on my breast and his hands grabbed my ass. My stomach was tightened up and I felt so good between his arms. I could get used to this. My hands were still in his jeans and when he lightly bit my nipple I started to pull his jeans down. Just when I was about to remove his boxer he grabbed my hand and stopped kissing my body. He came back up to me and smirked at me.
"This will be done in another way." With that he moved back down but didn't stopped until he reached my panty. He removed it with his teeth and his hands were stroking my thigh. Now my panty hit the floor as well. I was naked but didn't feel embarrassed or anything. He was looking at me with such horny eyes that I didn't had to be embarrassed. To be honest I wanted him really bad as well. He slowly pushed my legs open and I just did how he wanted to. First he kissed down my stomach.
"You made me so horny baby girl." His wet tongue touching my body just in the right part felt like a soft pillow against my thighs. His hand came in contact with my face and he stroked down my cheek. I was laying there and craving for him. He leant down to my ear and bit down on my ear. I let out a small whipper which made him just even harder.
"Cry when you can't take it anymore." This sentence made me gulp. I already knew that he wasn't the one to take it easy. He liked it hard and rough. Sweat was running down my forehead. Jimin straightened himself back up and moved down to my center. My hands started to shake more by every inch he got closer. I pressed my eyes together and the next moment I felt something soft and wet being pressed tight to my clit. My head was thrown back immediately and a moan left my mouth. Every part of my body felt like it was about to explode. He grabbed my thigh hard and I pushed my hand into his hair. It was so soft. His tongue moved against me so hard and still slow that my moan was louder every second he breathed into me. I grabbed the blanket tight and presse day teeth together. Slowly he started to release the pressure and faced me. I looked down at him. He was licking his lips and smirked.

 He was licking his lips and smirked

"Even better than I imagined." He said and came back on top of me. I smiled at him and so did he.
"You are really something else." He whispered and kissed me again. I could taste myself in his mouth. He broke the kiss and pushed my tight up. When he started to remove his boxer my heart was beating a hundred time faster than it should have been. His hard member was revealed and I looked shocked at his size. I have never seen a real dick before so I didn't really know if it was  big or not but I was sure that this would hurt. He placed his size before my hole and I was breathing really fast.
"Don't worry. It will hurt only at the beginning." He smiled and stroked my face. I slowly nodded and closed my eyes.
"You will love it." He whispered into my ear and slowly started to push himself into me. First only the tip. That didn't really hurt just felt a bit uncomfortable but when he started to push it deeper I could feel the pain. A year was built in my eyes and I couldn't take it. I yelped in pain and wanted it to stop. Why did it feel so weird?
"Shh, trust me." He whispered and somehow it calmed me a little. With that I breathe don't and pulled myself together. I felt him moving in and out really slow. It hurt but I ignored the pain and focused my attention on Jimin. Staring into his beautiful eyes made me feel calm and I could completely let loose. Slowly the pain started to fade away and feeling went through my body which I have never felt before. It got even more intense and I could feel him hitting a spot in my body that made my legs shake.
"Ahhh...Jimin...faster." I moaned without being able to control my voice and my ask was fulfilled. He moved faster but still not to fast. With the perfect pressure he was hitting the same spot every time. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I felt as if I haven't peed in ages. He pressed into me even deeper and my stomach became sore. My legs started to shake like crazy and a huge amount of adrenaline was building in my body.
"Jimin I...I." I kept on moaning without being able to speak properly.
"Me too." He said out of breath but still he took it better then me. My vision got blurry and I huge presser went through my body down toy center. This feeling was something I have never felt before but I never wanted it to end. This was better than anything I have ever felt with my body. I cummed. This was the best feeling ever. A loud moan left Jimins mouth and he pressed his eyes together tight.
"Fuck." After that I felt something warm and sticky on my stomach. I assumed he finished on me. He placed his head on my shoulder and breathed fast. His warm breath hit my neck.
"That was amazing." He said and laid down next to me. I was still out of breath. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to himself. I pushed my face into his chest and restedy body like that. This day was the top of my life.