#48 Hard and rough

Y/n Pov:

"You really made me mad." He whispered into my ear and I got goosebumps. Oh Jesus I am about to be fucked really hard.
"Turn around." He said and I did so. He was looking with a mad and also lustful face. Almost smirking. I looked away.
"I-I am sorry but-" I was about to explain myself but he cut me off.
"I understand." He said. I looked up in surprise.
"You do?" I asked. He nodded. I started smiling bit that didn't less long.
"I understand but that doesn't mean I am not mad." He continued with a serious face. Now I stood there confused.
"He is your best friend and you don't want to lose him BUT I am not doing this stupid cheating shit. I am not in the age for that and it's also not my way of dealing with problems." He hissed at me and I just looked away.
"We really are doing something unacceptable but at that point I don't care so I want you to act little more like an adult." He crossed his arms as he spoke. I was really upset. It was really wrong what I did. I made The have the wrong hopes and I hurt Jimin. This is really childish.
"I am sorry." I said still looking at the floor.
"You are so lucky you have me around your fingers." As he said this I looked up at him in surprise. Just when my eyes meet his he picked me up and pressed me against the wall.

 Just when my eyes meet his he picked me up and pressed me against the wall

I looked in Surprise and screamed a little because of his sudden action.
"Shut up." He said and pressed his lips against mine. It didn't took me long to kiss him back. We started making out and I grabbed his hair. He was squeezing my butt and right. I got wet so fast. This man is really from another Universum. Without breaking the kiss he carried me to the bed and laid down with me. I let go of his hair and shoulder and started to unbutton his shirt. And he did the same to his pants. When they both were open he broke the kiss to take the shirt off. I also took my shirt off and pulled him right back into another kiss. This time he traveled with his fingers down my stomach and into my panty.

 This time he traveled with his fingers down my stomach and into my panty

His fingers were cold but it felt amazing on my body. My blood was boiling. I wanted him so bad. He started to stroke my clit and I had to break the kiss to breath. It felt so good. I closed my eyes and felt like I was in a dream. My body still can't get used to the amazing feelings he is giving me. It is almost like every time we do anything it is a brand new feeling on different places on my body. He knows so well how to satisfy me. Suddenly he entered with one finger and immediately took a deal breath and threw my head even more back. He moved slowly and put just the perfect amount of pressure on every spot inside me. Like he was made for some kind of stuff. Suddenly my panty was on the floor and Jimin stood up.
"I can't wait any longer." He said and quickly removed his jeans and boxers. He was so hard. His member was never this big before.  He climbed back on top of me and placed one of my legs on his shoulder. His member was placed before my pussy and he was about to press it inside.
"Don't scream." He whispered into my ear bad my eyes widened. Oh fuck. He pressed his dick inside me and started to fuck me really hard. Like never before. Now he wasn't soft at all. I was moving up and down on the bed and he was breathing and moaning. This was a really rough but I somehow liked it. It hurts like never before but it was a good pain. The pleasure was way bigger. Suddenly he turned me on my stomach and pulled my ass up. He pressed one of my arms behind my back and started to fuck me doggy. The world was already spinning but it was so good. I couldn't take it anymore and I had to moan really loud. He immediately covered my mouth with his hand but that didn't stop him to take me even harder.
"Oh fuck I will come." He said with little moans. I closed my eyes and felt a huge heat attack go through my body. I came and then he did too. He pushed it one last time really hard inside and that was it for me.
"I can't anymore." I said as I laid there on the bed nacked not even able to open my eyes. He laid down next to me and breathed loudly.
"Me neither." He said with a smile.

" He said with a smile

That was a good one. He looked over to me and placed my heart behind my ear.
"You are beautiful." He whispered and stroked my cheeck. I had to smile. He pulled me into a hug and I rested my head on his chest. This is what I love the most. Just laying around and hugging after fucking the hell out of each other.
"Y/n?" He called. Without looking up I answered.
"Hm?" I still couldn't open my eyes.
"I love you." He said and now I immediately looked up. He looked seriously at me. First I just stared and didn't know what to say but than finally spit it out.
"I love you too." We both grow a huge smile and continued hugging. What a Cinderella story. Well maybe a little more messed up.