#42 He knows

Y/n Pov:

I made myself ready for the night in the bathroom and couldn't stop thinking about tomorrow. But it's really normal. Even if I wouldn't have a secret it would freak me out because I have never been in Seoul. I am really nervous but also excited to see the big city. And of course being with Jungkook is the best out of all. I don't really know yet how I will be able to act normal when both the boys are there but I will try. I will have to. Jungkook would freak out if he finds out about Jimin and me. I really don't need the drama now and I think Jimin doesn't want it as well. We will have to act like normal people and not like couples. It will be hard but we have to do. As I was finish in the bath I dried my face and went back into my bedroom. It wasn't really late but I decided to go early to sleep so I can wake up tomorrow. I checked my phone one last time and then put it on my night table next to my bed. Just when I was about to threw myself into my bed I heard a knock on my window. This really can't be real. Who is this at this time. I walked to my window and looked out. What I saw was a blonde Tae staring inside. If he wouldn't be my best friend i would have called the police because this was really creepy. I opened the window and looked out.
"What are you doing here?" I asked confused. He gave me a weird smile and then started to climb inside.

This smile looked really fake

This smile looked really fake. What is up with this guy.
"I was just bored." He said and sat down on my bed. What a weirdo.
"You do know that tomorrow I have to wake up really early because of the flight. I don't want to look like a washed out frog." I said and combed my hair. He just sat there without even thinking about moving.
"Do you wanna look good for someone?" He asked in a little sad tone. This is going in the wrong way.
"What!? No I don't! It's just...you know as a girl I always want to look good and not like someone with a hangover. I don't want to embarrass Jungook or mom or anybody. And also I have to sleep enough so I can survive the flight. Or maybe I could sleep on the plain. Do you thing the plain food is really bad? I actually never tried it before-"
"I know about you and Jimin." He said and my yawn dropped. I was still lost a little in my thoughts about the plain food that I wasn't sure if I heard it right.
"W-What did you say?" I asked scared, nervous and curious at the same time. Tae took a deep breath.
"I know about it. I know that you and Jimin are a thing." He said it again and now I was standing there not dareing to say a word. Even if I would have dared no words came out. I was shocked.
"I-I don't know what you mean-" Before I could have ended the sentence Taehyung cut me off.
"Oh come on Y/n you can't hide it from me. I know you way to good. Since this guy came to school you are acting weird. You desapear for the breaks and I never see you at lunchtime. After PE I wanted to ask Mr. Park about detention and a teacher said he is still in the dressing room. Just short after you showed up with messy hair and you were walking from the direction of the gym. Isn't this just a little weird?" He glared at me annoyed and somehow angry.

 Isn't this just a little weird?" He glared at me annoyed and somehow angry

"That means nothing. I was just tired so it took me some time to change back to my clothes." I said as I rubbed the back of my head. Tae crossed his arms.
"Oh come on. Do you think I am that stupid?" He said and stood up of the bed. Now he was right before me. I hate the fact that he is taller.
"And also I saw you earlier. I saw you kissing." He said this part with a really guiet voice. Now I was lost. That's it. I can't talk this out.
"But...but I thought Jungkook took you home." I said with shaky voice.
"He wanted to but I told him no and went to the side of the house. I wanted to be for myself for a little and then I heard you two talking and then... I can't even say it. That little bitch. I will murder him." He turned really red and now I was scared. I hate him seeing like this. Where is my cute little Tae?
"Tae please calm down." I tried to calm him but of course it didn't work.
"How on earth could I calm down. I was holding it for long enough. I can't anymore. I can't see this dickhead touching you. How dare he do something like this to his student." He was yelling angrily. I just hope that Jungkook and mom won't wale up.
"Tae you can't control who you love." I said and walked closer to him but he pushed me away.
"This is not love. He is a perverted asshole who deserves to be in jall." He continued and now I was freaking out as well.
"Tae please you can't tell this anyone. They will take Jimin away. They will lock him away." I begged almost on my knees but he didn't seen to care.
"That is what I am going for. I want to see him locked up."...