#52 Oh no

Y/n Pov:

I made myself ready in my room so we can go. I was really excited because I have never been to Lotte World. It is amazing I am sure.
"Y/n you ready?!" I heard Jungkook screaming from outside. Why is he always telling seriously.
"Yeah!" I yelled back and grabbed my little bag. After that I made my way out of my room and to the 2 boys. They were already standing in the door waiting for me.

"What takes you always so long?" Jungkook asked little annoyed

"I am a girl and I actually get ready and don't just throw something on I found on the floor." I talked back and walked out with my nose high up. I could hear Jimin laughing silently.
"Don't laugh." Jungkook said annoyed.
"You have to admit it was funny." Jimin answered still laughing.
"Whatever." Jungkook ended the conversation. Such a baby. Big baby. We went downstairs and a car was already waiting for us. This is not the limo. How many cars those this boy have. I am speechless.
"After you." Jimin opened the car door for me and I got inside after smiling at him. Just when I was halfway inside the car I felt him squeeze my ass. What the hell. I was surprised and almost fell inside the car. Somehow I managed to keep my balance and sat down. I gave him an angry look and after that he got inside too. Jungkook was sitting on the other end. We started talking and laughing. It didn't took us long to get to the location. Well it didn't seem long because we had fun talking. We all got out of the car and I was amazed. You could already see the big rollercoasters from here. They looked so scary but also so fun. I want to drive them all.
"Let's gooo!" I started yelling and pulled Jungkook by the arm. We walked inside the castle. It was so beautiful. I was looking around with my mouth open. Jungkook went to buy the tickets while I was staring. There weren't that many people today. Maybe because it's actually a work day. Everything looked like from a movie. I have never been to such a big amusement park. This isn't even an amusement park anymore, this is a Disney film. There aren't just normal roller coaster. Everything has a face on it or other decorations. It so amazing.
"You look so cute. Like a little girl." Suddenly Jimin spoke from next to me. I didn't even realized that he was standing there. I looked up at him and he was staring at me with a smirk.

 I looked up at him and he was staring at me with a smirk

He is so horny today.
"Stop acting like this. We will get caught." Just as I finished what I was saying Jungkook walked up to us.
"Got the tickets. We're do you want to go first Y/n." He smiled at me and I thought for a moment before pointing at a waterslide.
"A waterslide? You already want to get wet?" Jungkook asked and I nodded happily.
"Well then let's go." He said and we walked from the slide.
"You always get wet fast." Jimin whispered to me and I looked at him shocked. He needs to stop before Jungkook notices anything.
"Stop." I whispered back with an annoyed voice. At the slide we stood in the line and waited for our turn. Thank good we came here today. I am sure it's full in the weekend and we would have to wait for hours. Now it took us only like 10 minutes to get on the slide. The ride was cool and we didn't even get wet because it was quiet slow. But it was fun anyways. We went to a couple of attractions after that and they were all really cool. I was having a lot of fun.
"Let's go to the simulation." Jungkook said. I didn't really liked simulations because I have headache after them.
"You can go guys I will get something to dring." I told them and went to get the drink.
"2 cola and a fanta please." I said and waited for the guy to bring me my drinks.
"Hey there." Suddenly a guy next to me spoke. Is he even talking to me. I turned to my side and saw him staring. Oh great.
"Hi." I simply said and turned back away.
"Having fun?" He asked with a weird smirk.
"Sure." I answered without looking at him. What takes this guy this long to bring me two drinks.
"Want to hang out?" He spoke again and I just rolled my eyes.
"Oh a little sassy I see. Don't worry I won't bite." He came closer and almost touched me but someone pushed him back. I looked behind me and it was Jimin.
"I can't say that I won't bite." He told the guy while holding his chest to keep him away from me. I just watched the action going on.
"And who are you?" The guy asked annoyed.
"Your worst nightmare if you dare to talk to her again." Jimin glared at the boy with an evil look and he took a step back.
"Chill bro. She isn't my type anyway." He said disgusted and left. What a jerk.
"I could have handled it on my own." I told Jimin.
"Your welcome." He answered. I rolled my eyes. The drinks were finally there eső I took them.
"Took you long enough." I told the seller and walked away while giving Jimin one of the cola.
"Guys what are you doing?" Jungkook run up to us. Jimin and I looked at each other.
"We bought you drink." I handed him the Fanta and tried to change the subject.
"So how was the simulation?" I asked and drank my cola.
"It was okay but you didn't miss anything. Have been better." He answered.
"Oh okay." I said and nodded.
"Are you having fun?" Jungkook asked and I gave him a happy smile.
"Of course. Thank you for bringing me here." I answered and he smiled back.