#39 Birthday

Y/n Pov:

Yesterday I went to bed early. After talking with mom and Jungkook for a while I decided that sleeping will be my most important thing in the school break because I am sleeping way to less than I should. Well you can't really call it school break. It's just the weekend and then two more days. On Wednesday I have to go to school again. I wonder what Jimin is planing to do. It would be cool if we could meet but I don't really know how when I will have everyone around my neck because of my birthday. I am not complaining though it's really nice that they are thinking about me but I also really would love to do something with Jimin. He is my boyfriend after all. Well kinda my boyfriend. More like a secret relationship that nobody can know about or else we will get in big trouble.
"Y/n are you up?" I heard Jungkook calling while I was still laying in bed and wanted to continue sleeping or just do nothing.
"No." I answered and pulled the blanket over my head. My door opened.
"Very funny. Come on and eat breakfast. Taehyung will be here at 3 pm." He said and was about to leave again but I stopped him.
"Wait! Since when are you this close with Tae? What are you two weirdos planing?" I asked with a little angry face but Jungkook just smirked evily.

"You will see." And with that he left my room. I rolled my eyes and got out of my bed. It was so nice and warm there but now I have to go down. Really don't want to. As I walked down I saw mom in the kitchen doing breakfast.
"Good morning honey. I am making donuts. Just for you." She smiled at me and I smiled back than sat down at the table.
"Yah! Aren't there bonuts for me?" Jungkook crossed his arms and asked frustrated. Mom laughed.
"Of course there are some for you. Sit down angry bird." Mom told Jungkook and he sat down with a little smile on his face.
"So guys here is your breakfast. Enjoy it." Mom placed the plates before us and we thanked her. These donuts looked really good. My mom is the best baker ever.
"Y/n place put on something nice when tour friends are coming." My mom said and I had to look confused for a second.
"My friends? I thought only Taehyung is coming." I looked over to Jungkook as I was questioning. He had a weird smile on his face.
"Jungkook!?" I hissed angrily but he didn't even look just kept on eating.
"What have you done?" I asked but he wasn't even focusing on me.
"I haven't done anything." Kook answered with his mouth full with donuts. One day I will murder this boy. Probably not today but one day I will. I continued eating frustrated but nobody seem to care. Nice. Really nice. After breakfast I went up in my room to make myself a little fresh. I took a shower and washed my hair. It's always so nice after a shower. You feel like a new and clean person. It was already 1 pm when I was finish. Late breakfasts are not really smart. I don't have time to do anything. Anyways I looked for something nice I could wear and decided to go with a blue pullover and my favorite white jeans. I just let my hair dry and didn't do anything special to it. Same goes for make up. I am not good at doing it anyways so better let it like this then drawing some shit in my face.
"Y/n Taehyung is here!" I heardy brother calling from downstairs. I brushed my hair one last time and than made my way down. Taehyung was already in the livingroom with a huge smile.

No wonder but what surprised me was Hyungwon who was also standing happily next to Taehyung

"Guys! You came both

"Guys! You came both. I'm glad." I gave them a warm smile as I hugged them. First i really didn't wanted this whole thing but now I am happy. And we are just 5 anyways so why not having a good time with friends and family.
"Actually there is a mother person who came." Hyungwon said and pointed behind me. Taehyung didn't looked happy at all. I turned around and I never thought in my life that this person would stand before me.
"Y/n I guess your toilet paper is out."
"Miho?!" I yelled in surprise. Not a good surprise at all.
"Hello to you too. I am happy to see you too." She said annoyed and threw herself on the couch. This can't be real. Who invited this girl here.
"Before you even ask." She started.
"Your mother invited me as a thank for helping you in math." She smiled weirdly. I really hate this girl.
"You helped me for 1 hour and then you disappeared." I hissed while I put my hands on my hips.
"Well I still helped you." She answered and pushed one of the cake slices that were on the table.
"Mom can we talk?" I fake smiled at my mother and walked into the kitchen with her.
"Why is she here?" I yell-whispered trying not to let the others hear.
"Y/n I know that you don't really like her but she helped you and next to it she doesn't have any friends. Could you be a little nice with her." She begged and I rolled my eyes. Suddenly the doorbell rang. Did she invite someone else too?
"I will open." I said and walked up to the door. As I opened the door my breath stopped when I saw the person standing there. This can't be...
"Jimin?"...