#46 Flight

Y/n Pov:

"Taehyung..." I went closer to him and held his face with my hands.
"I do love you silly." I said and small tears started to build in my eyes.
"Don't lie to me. You love him." He said and turned away so he wasn't facing me anymore.

My arms dropped to my side and I made sure my tears wouldn't fall down

"I am not lying. Yes I do love him. I love him so much but I also love you. Just as much as him but I can't love you the same way I love him. You are my best friend. My family. I would do anything for you and if this is not enough for you then I am sorry but I can't give you more." I whispered this part quiet because I didn't wanted the others to hear us.
"Y/n..." Tae wanted to say something but the tears stopped him. He couldn't hold it back any longer.
"I know you for such a long time you are like a brother to me. Or even more and I never want to lose you." One of my tears slipped out and I quickly wipped it away.
"Y/n it's okay. Come here." Taehyung pulled me into a hug. He wrapped his arms around me really tight and didn't let go.
"It's enough. I never want to lose you too." He said and I pressed my face into his jacket.
"I am sorry." I whispered and he stroke my head.
"No no don't say sorry. Let's just forget this okay. Forget this whole situation. I don't want to see you like this." He said and now we both let the tears fall. I just hope Jimin didn't saw it. But at the moment I couldn't care less. The only thing I was thinking of was Tae and that it may never be the same as before. I hope that it will never happen. I don't want to lose him. I would never want that. He is really one of the most important persons in my life.
"Y/n come on now." Jungkook yelled and as I heard him I let go of Taehyung and so did him. We both wipped our eyes and looked at each other. 
"See you in a week." Tae said and then gave me a warm smile. First I was just looking. Then smiled back.
"See you in a week." I also said and we shook hands like two normal friends. Like nothing happened. I run back to the others.
"There you are. We have to go now." Jungkook said and we started to walk outside to the plain. I gave Taehyung one last look and he waved with a smile. So did I and now we were already outside walking to the entrance of the plain. Jimin wasn't looking at me the whole time.

But to be honest I wouldn't know because I wasn't looking either

But to be honest I wouldn't know because I wasn't looking either. I could feel something was up. Something was weird but I couldn't ask. Not now. We got on the plain and took our seats. Jimin was sitting at the window. I was next to him and then Jungkook. Of course I had to be in the middle.
"Ladies and gentlemen our flight will start shortly. Please close your seatbelts and enjoy the flight. Thank you." The stewardess said the same two sentences in 3 different languages. English, German and Korean.
"Alright everyone time to sleep. Wake me up when we arrive." Jungkook said as he pulled his sleepmask out of his pocket and put it on. In about 10 minutes he was already deep asleep. This kid. He will never change. I looked over to Jimin who was staring at the screen of his phone. Nothing could make him put the phone down. I didn't made much of a big deal of it and pulled a book out. 'Don't fall in love' I love that book. I was lost in the book and didn't even realized that I have read more than half of it. No I don't want to finish it yet. Else I won't have anything to read in Seoul. I closed the book and put it back in my bag. Jungkook was still asleep. How can he sleep that much. As I looked over to Jimin I saw him still staring at his phone. What the hell. A wonder that his eyes doesn't fell out yet. As he realised I was looking he put his phone down and instead of looking at me he looked out of the window.
"Do you want to tell me something." He asked still just staring out of the window. I looked a little confused.
"Not really." I said looking at him. Finally he turned his head toward me.

"Are you sure?" He asked this time with a more serious voice

"Are you sure?" He asked this time with a more serious voice. I tried to avoid eye contact as I was spooking for an answer.
"I guess...yeah." I said simply more quiet this time.
"Hmmm Alright." He said and with that he didn't look at me anymore. What is up here. Is he like...mad...or something like that. Oh man I hope he didn't think anything because of the long hug of Taehyung and me. The last thing I need now is a fight with Jimin.
"Dear passengers our flight to Seoul will end in about 15 minutes. Thank you for choosing us. We hope you enjoyed the flight." Once again the stewardess. So the flight will end soon. We will arrive in Seoul and God knows what will happen there. This will be an exciting week. For sure...

 For sure