#22 Jimins Place

Y/N Pov:

We finally arrived at Jimins house and I was still a mess. He opened the door for me and I slowly stepped out of the car. I guess I had fever this morning but I was not sure. Anyways now I felt much worse than before. Everything was melting together and I could barely stand on my feet. I started walking after Jimin but my legs couldn't anymore and I fell. My head felt so heavy and I just wanted to sleep. I waited for the pain but it never came. My legs and arms were shaking. I opened my eyes and saw Jimin holding me. He lifted me up and started walking.
"You really don't have to carry me." I said but still hugged his neck and laid my head on his chest.
"Yeah sure. I will just watch you lay on the ground." He said with sarcasm and also a bit pissed. Well it looks like he was mad that I did this to myself. I just signed. He unlocked the door and walked in with me. I looked around in the room. It was a big living room with a big black couch.

 It was a big living room with a big black couch

The TV was also really big. How could he have such a house as a teacher. This was like more than impossible. He placed me on the couch and then left me alone. Now I had the chance to take a better look of the house. The living room was connected to the kitchen. It was a really big room. There was also a glass door. I guessed there was the garden but I couldn't see it really well because of the bad weather. Just then Jimin walked back with two towels. One was in his hand and with the other one he was drying his hair. He sat down next to me and placed the towel on my head.
"Why were you sitting there?" He asked while starting to dry my hair. First I didn't say anything.
"I just fell." This was everything I managed to say and this also with a weak voice.
"Y/N I am not stupid." He answered.
"Did someone hurt you? Tell me!" His voice was really serious. I thought for a moment and then just gave in. Didn't really had another chance I guess.
"It's about Taehyung." I told him everything about the fight with Taehyung and about what he said a little while ago. I also told him that I felt sick the whole day and that this was also why I was so down outside in the rain. I felt like mess from the outside and from the inside. He just stared.
"Do you love him?" He straight up asked. I just looked with small eyes that were still puffy.
"I-I do...but not like that. He is my best friend." I stuttered. A little smile was seen on Jimins lips.
"Well then tell him that. If he really loves you then he will understand. He want you to be happy." He said and stroked my face gently. I looked down and started tearing up.
"But I don't want to hurt him." I said and wiped my tears away. Jimin came closer and put his hands on my waist.
"Y/N he is your best friend. He is happy when you are. And also you can't force a don't existing love." He leaned down a little so he could see my face. I stopped crying and nodded. He was right. If we start a relationship then it wouldn't work. I couldn't lose him. He meant to much to me. Jimin pulled me on his lap and hugged me. I hugged back and pressed my face into his neck. I just realized that he was really good at making me feel good again. He knows what he needs to say or do to light my mood up. We broke the hug and I leant back.
"Your shirt is full with my tears now." I said and whipped his shoulders. Not that it would help anything. He smiled.
"I wear gladly your tears." He said with a sexy voice. I finally laughed.
"You are so cringe." I said and hugged him again.
"You know, I hopped that you don't love him because you are mine." He whispered into my ear.

I felt my face burning up

"Come on. I will help you shower." He said and I stood up from his lap. I couldn't even take one step because I fall back on Jimin.
"I guess then WE will take a bath." He said and lifted me up. Good I hated being sick. He walked to the bathroom and I felt really embarrassed.
"Sorry for being a pain in the ass." I whispered awkward but Jimin just laughed.
"You are the exact opposite of pain in the ass." He smiled at me. I lightly turned red and smiled back. It felt like forever but finally we arrived at the bathroom. He placed me on the side of the bathtub and started to strip me down. First he removed my shoes and then the oversized pullover.
"Stand up." He said gentle and helped me stand up. My legs were shaking and I felt really dizzy. He knelt down and removed my jeans. The cold air hit my bare legs and I felt my hairs sticking up. With a slow move he removed my panty. Somehow I wanted to cover myself and hide in a corner. That was the first time I felt uncomfortable around him. The first time he saw me naked I felt really comfortable but not now. I guess it's also because I was sick. He stood back up and was now really close before me. He placed his hands on the bottom of my shirt and slowly removed it of my body. I stared into his eyes the whole time. My shirt was off and now I was standing there completely naked. His eyes never broke the eye contact. Even though he could had check me out from head to toe he haven't done anything. He just smiled at me with his cute eyes.

One time he is a hot daddy and the next time a cute little goofball

One time he is a hot daddy and the next time a cute little goofball. I have to say I really like this guy...

 I have to say I really like this guy