#57 Jimins tears

Y/n Pov:

...

"Can you just shut up and kiss me back!" After I said that he was really surprised.
"You naughty girl." He said and suddenly a smirk appeared on his face. Now I was pulled inside the bedroom. God I missed him. He pushed me on the bed and climbed on top of me while opening his jeans. I was already wet. He pulled his belt out of his jeans and leaned back as he was on top of me.
"What are you doing?" I asked as I placed my hand on his chest and strokes him. He smirked.
"I am going to punish you." He whispered. I got surprised.
"Punish me for what!?" I asked confused and he chuckled.

"For telling me to shut up." He leaned closer and whispered into my ear. His hot breath hit my neck and he bit into my earlobe. My face turned really hot and probably red.
"Don't worry. It won't hurt too much." He said with a smirk and and I got a little bit scared but also excited. I know he wouldn't hurt me but I was asking myself what he was planning. He grabbed my two hands and put them above my head. The belt was placed around my wrists and he pulled them tight.

 The belt was placed around my wrists and he pulled them tight

I can't even take it anymore I just wanted him to destroy me. He tied the belt also to the bed. Now I couldn't move my hands at all. He is in to some things I see.
"Just to make sure you want to run away." He smirked. He knows I wouldn't run away. He just likes to tie me up. It's not like I don't like it but it is still a little bit weird to me because nobody did something like this to me before. Actually nobody ever touched me like he does before. He is my first and hopefully last one.
"Something is missing." He said and got up from the bed. As he stood there he took a closer look of me and smiled.
"Good you are beautiful." He said and started to remove my pants.
"Even more beautiful." He continued as my pants hit the ground. I was laying there completely helpless but I didn't mind it. Fuck me. Destroy me. Make me scream for more. He walked to his closet and got one of his ties out. What is he planing now. He climbed back on top of me and brought the tie closer to my face. Now I knew what he was up to.
"No! Jimin what are you-" And after this he gagged me. Now I was freaking out a little. This is a little to much.
"I promise you will love this." He whispered and kissed my forehead. The hot kiss let shivers go down my back. He moved down my neck and when he was just above my t-shirt he grabbed it and ripped it apart. Well this was one of my favorite shirts. He traveled with his tongue down my breasts and stomach. It felt warm and also very pleasuring. He knows what he's doing. When he was at my panties he didn't remove it. He just push it to the side.
"You are so wet. Your panties is soaking." He bit his lower lip as he said this. I was moving around a little and already breathing really loud. Just his touch could almost make me come. He went down and started to lick my clit. The pleasure was unbelievable. So gentle yet so strong. I loved everything about it. His first finger was entered inside of me without his tongue ever stopping. I was moaning really loud. Without the gag it would be even. I would be probably screaming. My body was suddenly filled with so much energy and I felt like I was in a different universe. Is this even real? Can a human being really make me feel this good? He moved his finger in and his tongue up and down. Just perfect. I don't think anyone could do this better. But now I want to make him feel just the way I feel. He gives me so much pleasure. I wanna give it back to him. Next time I won't let him tie me up. I will suck his dick so hard that he won't even know where is up or down. My legs were shaking a little and I couldn't even open my eyes. The shivers were still going down my back and now also my arms and just everywhere. Suddenly he stopped. I thought now he's going to start for real but no. He sat back on the bed and lowered his head. I was confused. What is going on now. I looked at him and when he finally looked back I saw tears in his eyes. My eyes widened.

 My eyes widened

"Mmmm." I tried to talk. He came closer and removed the tie.
"What's wrong?" I asked worried. First he didn't talk.
"You have to go. This is not right." You finally said and my eyes grew. I got angry.
"Untie me. Now!" I commeded and he did so. After I was free I set up in the bed and grabbed his face.
"Listen! I don't care in how much trouble I will be after this. I don't care how many people want to separate us. I don't even care about Jungkook. The only thing I care about right now is you. I love you." after my speech a tear rolled down my face and also his. This was a very emotional moment.
"I love you more." He hugged me and for a moment I forgot all of our problems. There was just him and I.

 There was just him and I