Lazer tag litness

My phone was ringing and ringing as I tried to call an old friend form back home. He was the one I was going to rely on to help me get a car built so I could drive in this and he was going to come out to drive as well.

"Hey Josie what's up!?" A voice said happily from the other side of the phone.

"Hey Collin I was just calling to see when you think you'll be staining with the cars the demo is the day after tomorrow." I asked happily. I've had a crush on Collin for a while now, but we didn't become friend till my freshman year of high school when he was a senior.

"Pretty son actually most likely sometime tonight. The GPS says around midnight, but I'm gonna have to make some more stops so maybe 1 or  2." He said.

"Alright you'll have to park the trailer in the back lot of the apartment building so just text me when you get here." I said looking back inside to see all the guys just talking.

"Alright will do see you soon Jo." He said.

"Alright bye Collin." I said as I hung up and walked back inside. As is lakes in I her my name being mentioned then I said Sam cut Elton off from whatever he was saying.

"So what were y'all taking about?" I asked in kind of a chuckle.

"Oh just trying to figure out who you were talking to." Matt said . Yeah he was totally lying. I could tell because his voice got all high pitched, but I just let it go.

"Well if you must know, Matt, it was Collin from back home. He's in his way to LA now with a surprise." I said putting my hands on my hips.

"Collin?! The guy you've had a crush on forever?" Matt asked seemingly surprised.

"Yes Matt, but he has a girlfriend now. Nothing is going to happen." I said. Matt looked relieved.

"Okay so I'm bored what y'all wanna do?" I asked as I liked around at all the guys.

"We could go bungee jumping!!!" Elton said excitedly.

"I'm hell no!" I said as I looked at him wide eyed.

"Or we could go play laser tag!!" Sam said.

"Hell yeah sounds fun!" I said jumping up and down like a child.

"Alright lets go." Sam said as he grabbed his car keys.

"Who's ridding with me? I'm gonna take my car." I said as I looked around at all the guys.

"I will." Colby said as he put in his black and white vans.

"Same." Said Elton who was in the kitchen grabbing his camera and a Red Bull.

"Okay fair warning I'm gonna swing by somewhere to get me a man iced coffee y'all can get what ever you want I'll pay." I said as I opened the front door.

"Thanks Josie." Colby said as he walked out behind me.

"SHOTGUN!!" Elton screamed as he ran past Colby and to the passenger seat of my car.

"Yo bro not fair!" Colby said as he ran up to my car.

"Boys stop arguing like a bunch of teenaged boys." I said as I unlocked my car.

"Says the youngest here." Elton said as he got into the car.

"Yet it looks like the the most mature." I laughed as I buckled in and turned on the car as Colby sat down in the back.

I began to drive as I liked for a place to get coffee. Fighting Shea really drained me.

"So what's this big thing you have planned?" Elton asked as he took a sip of his Red Bull.