Home sweet Home

Then next day Colby and I spent most of the day just laying in bed and watching movies and tv. This was one of the first times we ever just chilled. I was still upset and confused about yesterday, but Colby didn't leave my side the whole next day. Except when I like had to pee.

"I wanna go home for four of July." I said as I scrolled through my Instagram looking at pictures Max took from her trip home.

"Like LA home?" Colby asked as he looked away from the tv and at me.

"No like North Carolina home." I laughed.

"Ah is that's where you're from." Colby laughed. I realized though we had been "dating" we still didn't know a lot about each other.

"Yeah that's my home. If I can find plane tickets would you want to go with me?" I asked as I flipped over so I was practically laying on top of him.

"Of course. You came home with me so I would love too." He said as he smiled at me and brushed my hair out of my face.

"Okay I'm gonna call Matt to see if he wants to go." I said as I sat up and dialed Matt.

"Hello." He said in a groggy voice.

"Hey Matt. You sound like you just woke up what the hell its 4 pm." I said.

"I had a long night after I came back to Sam's." He explained.

"Ooooooooo!" I said like a middle school aged girl who just saw her friend holding hands with a boy.

"Oh hush. But why did you call?" He asked.

"I'm buying plane tickets to go home for the fourth. Colby's coming with you wanna go?" I asked.

"Sure I'll give you the money when I see you." He said.

"K bye matty." I said as I hung up.

"So that's a yes?" Colby asked as I set my phone down.

"That's a yes. I wonder if we can get on a plane tonight?" I said as I opened up my laptop and began searching.

"Maybe and that might be our cheapest option." He said as he looked over my shoulder.

"So what part are you from?" He asked as he noticed my tickets were into Norfolk airport instead if Raleigh.

"Elizabeth city it's only 20 minutes from the Virginia line." I said.

"Oh so like closer to the outer banks?"

"Yeah I thought we could go down there one day. Maybe do some surfing." I said as I came across tickets for nine tonight that were only 500 round trip per person.

"Alright there we go." I said as I purchased them.

"Colby, Josie." We heard a knock on Colby's bedroom door.

"Come in mom." Colby said as he sat up.

"Hey where do you kids want to go for dinner tonight. Colby's father and I wanted to take you guys somewhere." His mother said kindly.

"Anywhere is good mom, but Josie and I have to be at the air port by 8 tonight. We are going to visit her family." Colby explained.

"Okay then we'll have an early dinner get packed up and we'll head out. Okay?" She said sweetly.

"Thank you Ms. Brock." I said with a smiled.

"Oh no problem sweet heart I'm just glad Cole found a girl who was really meant for him." She smiled. I looked over at Colby who was blushing a lot. He kinda looked like a sexy tomato.