Pain

I woke back up in a hospital bed with Colby sitting by my side. I looked around and Sam and Gabbie were there too.

"Where's Matt?" I asked.

"He's talking to the doctor." Sam said.

"Colby what happened after I blacked out?" I asked as I looked at him. Tears were streaming down his face.

"You died..." he said as he cried harder.
   I rested my hand in his cheek.

"Josie I thought I was gonna loose you." He said.

"I'm here now. I'm okay... I think." I laughed a bit at that last part as I tried to sit up. I winced in pain, but was able to. Colby lit a pillow behind my back.

"So what's going on with me?" I asked Colby.

"Your right kn e is sprained and you have a concussion that's all I know right now the doctor just went to do more tests." Colby explained just as Matt walked back in with the doctor.

"Ah Mrs. Asher you're awake." The doctor said as she smiled at me.

"So what's wrong with me?" I asked.

"Well you have a concussion and a sprained knee, but beside hat you're just fine. The baby in the other hand, is not. You lost it Josie I'm sorry." She said sympathetically.

"BABY?!" I asked shocked.

"Yes you were pregnant. Did you not know?" She asked.

"I was pregnant?" I said a tears streamed down my face.

"I'm sorry." The doctor said as she walked out.
  I began to sob profusely. I couldn't even talk.

"You were pregnant?" Colby asked shocked. I nodded.

"I'm sorry Josie I killed it. I killed our baby." Colby cried as he rested his head in my stomach. I just stared at the wall in shock as I cried.

"Josie..." Gabbie began.

"Can y'all give Colby and I some time." I managed to get out. Gabbie nodded and they left the room.

"Colby... you didn't it's not you're fault. I was too young anyway." I said as I tried to find as excuse for this I have been okay.

"Josie..." he stared but I do t think he knew what to say.

"I can't believe after one time I got pregnant." I said.

"Neither can I." Colby said as he looked up at me.

"This could be a good thing maybe it was supposed to happen." I said holding back tears.

"You would have been an amazing mother." Colby said a he grabbed my face.

"I'm too young I wouldn't have been ready anyway." I said still holding back tears.

"You can cry princess it's okay." Colby said.

"We can always try again when we are ready." I said.

"This is just another bump in the road Josie." Colby said.

"When can I go home?" I asked Colby.

"Hopefully soon." He said a she laid his head in my stomach and hugged my waist.

"Here's the discharge forms you look to be all good to go." The doctor said as she hands Colby as stack of papers.
  Colby filled them out to show that I had a ride and that I had someone to watch over me. I changed into my normal clothes that Matt had crouch's me because my other ones were all bloody and the nurse gave me crutches for my knee which should heal quickly.
  Colby took me to his house and we both just sat down in the gaming room and watch Aaron play fortnite. Like normal like nothing had ever happened. Like we didn't just loose a child.
  That was the most amount of pain I had ever been in.

Sorry that one was so short and depressing, but this story needed some excitement. I hope you guys are liking his story I've been working my ass off on it. Thank you guys for reading and the next part should be out soon.🖤