"Dont assume your dreams are just fantacy."

Before I did so I plopped down onto my bed and took in what happened. Am I like dating Colby Brock now?
Soon enough I got up and put on the same black skinny jeans I wore the day I met him but I left on my beyond the norm top and Colby's maroon now or never hoodie because it smelt like him and I love that smell.
I walked out of my room to the lights barley on and the white fairy lights I had hung framing the the door to the balcony were on. I saw Colby standing in the living room with his hands behind his back.

"Colby what are you doing?" I laughed as I brushed the fingers back through my long sorry blonde hair to her it out of my face.

"I'm making your dream a reality." He smiled. Music began playing through his phone and when it listened it was the song. He was playing "Perfect" by Ed Shearen. He put his phone in his back pocket with the song still playing.
He put his hands out for me to grab them. I covered my mouth with my hands as I walked over to him. I just stood in front of him as I looked. At his beautiful blue eyes. My heart raced as I took his hands.
He slowly let go and grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. I put my hands around his neck and played with his hair. He like deep into my eyes and smiled.

"Cause darling you look perfect...tonight." He whispered along with the song.
Tears formed I my eyes. Tears of happiness. My mind went to when I would lay in bed after leaving my boyfriends house, after he had screamed at me and hit me, and I would just imagine this scenario. Now it was happening.
Colby slowly swayed as I laid my head in his shoulder and clenched his neck. Colby's hands wanders tot he small of my back and he gently rubbed circles on my back with his fingers and he whispered the lyrics.
The song slowly faded out and Colby slowly pulled away and looked into my blue/green eyes.

"Why are you crying?" He asked sweetly as he rested his hand on my cheek and wiped a tear from it with his thumb. I put my hand over his.

"I never saw myself standing here with you my dreams coming true. They're tears of joy." I said quietly.

Colby smiled at He leases and and put his lips gently on mine. His lips were soft as he kissed me. My body went weak as he moved his hands from my face to my waist as he pulled me closer to him. I grabbed his biceps as I kissed him back.
I had never been kissed like that before. I'd never felt like that before. I've never felt like I just melted into someone's arms.
We seemed to kiss forever. It was the food kind of forever. The kind of forever tot never wanted to end. This is where I want to be for eternity. In his arms.

Sorry it was so short, but I really wanted to make this it's own part instead of part of the last one. Thank you guys for reading and I should be updating again tomorrow.🖤🖤