Crazy couples

We went home back to LA the next day. So much was coming up with it being summer as well and Elton was also planing another TFIL trip.

"Hey Sam." I said as I knocked on Sam's door even thought it was wide open.

"Yeah Josie you can come in." He said as he turned around in his chair.

"When are you gonna tell Colby?" I asked as I sat down on his bed.

"I don't know. I don't want to freak him out." Sam said as he fully turned his attention to me.

"You won't freak him out Sam. He's not homophobic." I said.

"I know but what if he thinks that I liked him or something?" Sam said as a concerned look came across this face.

"Sam he won't. Oh and you do know that you were Matt's YouTube crush just like Colby was mine. Right?" I asked.

"Really? I came out to him that day at our place I don't know why he didn't say anything." Sam said seeming shocked and happy at the same time.

"You like him don't you." I said as I raised my eye brows at him.

Sam just nodded.

"Well we can all go over to my place later and you can tell Colby there and you can talk to Matt if you want. It will be more of a private thing there if you don't want to tell all the roommates." I said.

"Yeah that's sounds nice. Thanks Josie." Sam said as he stood up and hugged me.

"No problem Sam. You ever need my help with anything just tell me. Remember I went through this with Matt." I said as I pulled away from the hug.

"Yeah thank you." He smiled.

"I gotta head home Colby's gonna come with." I said as I walked out of the room.

I walked out of Sam's room and back downstairs where all the roommates were in the gaming room.

"Fortnite?" I asked as I looked at the tv and plopped down next to Colby.

"Hell yeah." Aaron laughed as he continued to play.

"Baby you ready to go?" I asked Colby.

"After this round. okay?" He said as he looked at me really quick before looking back at he tv.

"Alright." I said.

"Hey guys I thought about a place to go for the trip." Elton said as he liked up from his computer.

"Where?" I asked.

"The smoky mountains. There's actually a lot to do there." Elton explained.

"Oh I love the smoky mountains." I said.

"Do you and Matt wanna come?" Elton asked.

"And me be the only girl?" I asked. I hated being the only girl sometimes especially when it comes to being stuck in an RV with a bunch of guys.

"You could bring that girl that was here that one night. What's her name?" Elton mentioned.

"Oh Max. Yeah she might wanna come." I thought.

"We'll message her we leave in a week." Elton said.

"Alright I will." I said as I pulled out my phone and messaged Max and Matt.

"DAMIT!" Aaron yelled.

"Second huh?" I asked a so looked at the screen.

"Yeah." Aaron pouted.

"Okay let's go Jo." Colby said as he stood up.