Welcome to Kansas

We left the next morning and got on a flight to Kansas.  It was so great to see where Colby grew up. We took an Uber to his parents house and when we got out Sam's family and his brother and sister were there.

"Hey guys." Sam said as he hugged them both.
   Colby's parents came out of the house and hugged him tightly.

"Mom, Dad this is Josie." He said as he put his hand on my back.

"It's nice to meet you." I said as I shook their hands.

"Here let us help you guys." Sam's brother said as he grabbed luggage from Colby.
  Well we spend some time at Colby's and we are dinner with his parents but then him and Sam decided that Matt and I needed to see something.

"Come on." Colby said as he grabbed me hand and led me out to his parents car.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Some where Sam and I used to go." Colby said as he pulled out his camera and began vloging.

"Hey guys today I'm back home in Kansas with Sam, Matt and Josie." He began to explain.
Colby drove away from his house and he drove for quite awhile. I on the other hand took in the sights mostly of fields and farms, but it was calming. I opened the car windows and hung my feet out. The air was much cooler then the air in LA but it still want cold, but it was cool enough that I was wearing light weight jeans with my tee shirt.

(Like this.)

 Colby looked over at me and laughed

"Haven't been in the country in a while huh." He said as he looked at me gazing out the window at the sun who seemed to be almost setting.

"I went from city area to city area." I said still looking out the window.

I glanced in the rear view mirror and saw Sam and Matt looking at something on Sam's phone, but they both had smiles as big as the sun on their faces. Awe they would make a cute couple. I thought

"Jo what you lookin at?" Colby asked noticing that I was looking at the mirror and not actually at the sky.

"Just admiring my ugly ness." I joked as I moved me attention to him.

"Haha your really funny... beautiful." He mumbled the last bit under his breath hoping I didn't hear. Even after what had happened it's like it's awkward to let other people know.
Honestly I kinda agreed with him. Even though Matt clearly knew I felt like it was still better to not mention it. Also Colby and I seemed to be in the same page with not letting the fans know even though Shea was most likely already on that. At the moment tho Colby and I were here not there.

"And here we are." Colby said as he parked the car and shut it off.

"And where exactly is here?" I asked as I raised my eye brows at him.