Okay

2 months later
*************************

"Josie chill with the ice cream you've eaten almost two full containers." Matt said as he grabbed it from me.

"I'm hungry Matt." I said as I grabbed it back from him.

"You're gonna make yourself sick." Matt said taking it from my and holding it above his head so I couldn't get it.

"Matt I made a mistake." I said.

"What?" He asked.

"Well I technically cheated on Colby when we first kinda started dating and he forgave me. I didn't do that for him." I said.

"You didn't ask James for nudes. And he kissed you you didn't kiss him." Matt said.

"I miss Colby." I said as I  started crying.

"You two were perfect for each other." Matt said.

"Why was I so stupid?" I said a so out my head in my hands.

"You weren't stupid you just didn't know how to react. Imagine what it would have been like if you two had.. ya know." Matt said as he looked away from me.

"Matt we did. When y'all went bowling." I said as I looked at him.

"Really?!"

I nodded.

"How was it?" May asked.

"Not the time." I said as I looked at him angrily.
  Matt and I bother herd a knock at the door, but neither of us moved we just waited for Delilah to answer it. My dad and Chloe were at work.

"Josie can you get the door I have paint in my hands." Delilah yelled from her room.

"Ugh." I mumbled before I got up. I lolled like shit. My hair was up in a messy bun and I had in black PJ shorts and one of Colby's shirts. I didn't have the heat to get rid of it. I opened the door and my jaw dropped.

"Shea?!" I said at the sight of Shea standing there.

"Hey Josie. Can we talk?" She asked nicely.

"Sure I guess." I said as I let her in. "We can sit in the back patio." I added as I let her out the back door.

"Josie I'm sorry." She said as she sat down in the chair across from me.

"What are it sorry for? He asked you for it." I said.

"Yeah, but he sent that text the day before the party. I was mad at him so I didn't send it and we had only message through Snapchat after he sent that. He posted that photo of you two and I hit jealous and sent it hoping you would see." She explained.

I was silent. I fucked up big time.

"Josie it hurts me to see him this broken that's why I'm here." She said again.

"Why didn't he come then?" I said.

"He doesn't know I'm here. He didn't think you would talk to him."

"I miss him Shea." I said as I began to cry again.

"I know sweet heart so do I, but you two are perfect for each other." He said.

"Really? You're saying that." 8 said shocked.

"It hurts to see him hurting." She said.

"Shea I fucked up." I said.

"You didn't fuck up." Another voice said from behind me. I quickly turned around.

"COLBY?!" I shouted. Colby was standing there with Matt and Sam.

"You didn't fuck up Josie." Colby said as he stepped closer to me.

"Yes I did and I'm sorry." I said as I hugged him practically jumping on him.

"It's okay Josie I love you and not even you being mad at me or trying to leave could change that." He said as he hugged me tightly.

"Okay are y'all ready to go home?" Sam asked as he grabbed matts hand.

"Yes." I said into Colby's shoulder.

"Shea." Colby said.

"Mhm." She mumbled.

"Thank you." Colby said to her.

"Hey no problem. I have a flight home to catch and so do y'all so let's go." She said a she stood up.
  Everyone walked inside before Colby and I leaving us alone in my back yard.

"I love you." I said as I pulled away to look at him.

"I know." Colby laughed as he slammed his lips into mine and pulled me into a heated kiss.

"Love birds lets go." Matt said as he peeked his head back out he door.

   I ran in and shoved all my stuff back in my bag and changed into my jean shorts and Panic at the disco tye-dye shirt with my black vans.

*****************
A few hours later
*****************

  We made it back to LA and She took her car home and Colby and I took his while Matt and Sam took Sam's car.
  Colby and i were jamming out to some panic as Colby drove us home.

"I missed you my crazy princess." He laughed as I danced in my seat to say amen.

"I missed you too."

   My playlist changed to my love playlist on my Spotify and the song that started playing was perfect by Ed Sheeran.

"Our song." I said as I turned it up. I started singing and Colby just killed over at me and smiled.
  The light he was at turned green and he put his eyes back into the road. Then everything went black.
   I woke up and screamed for Colby. I was in pain I felt blood dripping down my face.

"I'm right here princess."He said as he grabbed my arm.

"Colby what happened." I cried.

"We got hit. The medics are on there way. Baby I'm sorry." He cried as he looked at me. I lolled forward to see that the front of the car was in fire.
  Colby tried to climb out his window and succeeded. She made in way over to my side.

"Cover your face baby." He said. I lolled ways and cover my face with my arms as he busted out he window. He grabbed his pocket knife and cut my seat belt.

"Climb out." He said. I tried, but the dash board was crushing my legs. It was all the way presses up against my stomach.

"Colby I can't I'm stuck." I cried as I tried to wiggle my way out before everything went black again.
   I woke up in the back of an ambulance with Colby holding my hand. He was only scraped up, but I was laying there with a neck brace on, my legs bloody and wrapped up and I had an IV and oxygen in.

"Colby."I muttered.

"I'm right here princess. Everything will be okay. You'll be okay." He cried.

Blank......